"I can confirm Megan is expecting her second child with her husband Brian," Fox's representative tells Page Six. "They are both very happy."
Fox and Green welcomed their first son, Noah Shannon, on Sept. 27, 2012. The actress embraced her motherhood, gushing about her newborn in various interviews. She recently discussed her desire for another child in the March 2013 issue of Marie Claire UK.
"All I wanted to do my whole, whole life was have a baby and, now, I've finally done it," Fox says. "I just want to give Noah as much of myself as I can. And I want to have more kids. That is where my heart is."
Clearly Fox was doing more than just acting while shooting "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" in New York City. »
Similar News ItemsMegan Fox (I)
- The Vamps completed three quarters of new album (From National Ledger. 17 April 2015, 3:59 AM, PDT)
- All Natural or a Little Nip and Tuck? See Photos of Megan Fox, Jennifer Lopez and More Celebs Who Deny Getting Plastic Surgery (From E! Online. 10 April 2015, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Looking ahead to the big blockbusters of summer 2016 (From Den of Geek. 9 April 2015, 5:18 AM, PDT)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)
- Points of Articulation: Leonardo and Michelangelo 1/6 Scale Figures by Threezero (From Famous Monsters of Filmland. 14 April 2015, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Garner and Robbie Amell join Nine Lives (From Flickeringmyth. 10 April 2015, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Arrow's Stephen Amell Teases Next Year's Spin-Off & Tmnt 2's 'Casey Jones' (From ComicBookMovie. 5 April 2015, 2:42 PM, PDT)
Brian Austin Green
- Actors You Forgot Tried Rapping (From VH1.com. 14 April 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Megan Fox Admits She "Had No Idea What She Was Doing" in "Transformers" (From TooFab. 30 March 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Sytycd Recruits Travis Wall and Twitch as 'Stage Vs. Street' Mentors (From TVLine.com. 16 March 2015, 8:59 AM, PDT)