The future certainly looks bright for Kiera Cameron here in the States, with news that Syfy has officially ordered Season 3 of "Continuum."
The cabler announced on Thursday (Aug. 1) that they plan to air the Rachel Nichols-starring Canadian drama, which had already been renewed for a third cycle earlier in the summer by Showcase.
"Continuum," which follows Nichols' Kiera, a cop from the future who finds herself trapped in present day, trying to track down a group of fanatical terrorists who escaped their planned execution in 2077 by jumping back in time, is currently airing Season 2. The series ranks as the No. 1 original cable drama in its time slot among Adults 18-49, Adults 25-54 and total viewers.
Season 3 will premiere sometime in 2014. »
Similar News ItemsRachel Nichols (I)
- Content boards Alex Winter's Deep Web for Efm (From ScreenDaily. 29 January 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)
- FilmsDistribution Picks ‘An Italian Name'; Content Has ‘Pandemic': Berlin Briefs (From Deadline. 27 January 2015, 9:54 AM, PST)
- Content to spread Pandemic at Efm (From ScreenDaily. 27 January 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - Wolf Hall, Grimm (From Digital Spy - TV news. 28 January 2015, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Sci-Fi Thriller 'Pandemic' Goes to Content Media (From MovieWeb. 27 January 2015, 9:01 AM, PST)
- Rachel Nichols talks Continuum future: "Perhaps this isn't the end" (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 January 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)