Interview Ryan Lambie 31 Jul 2013 - 13:01
The writer and director of Kick-Ass 2 chats to us about its making, and getting a 15 certificate in the UK...
Nb: This interview contains a bit of swearing.
It’s after eight on an autumn evening at Pinewood Studios, and another hard day’s filming has just finished on the set of Kick-Ass 2. As the dozens of extras exit the sound stage, we take a look around at the oppulent space around us for the first time; this is the lair of Christopher Mintz-Plasse’s villain, and as you might expect from a young, slightly sociopathic comic book villain, it’s packed full of expensive cars, arcade machines, plush furniture, a bar, and somewhat incongruously (if you haven’t read Mark Millar’s source comic), there’s a gigantic water tank with a dead shark in it.
It was in this huge, extravagant »
Similar News ItemsClint Eastwood
- 2017 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture (From Indiewire. 30 September 2016, 11:18 AM, PDT)
- 2017 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture (From Thompson on Hollywood. 30 September 2016, 11:18 AM, PDT)
- Weekend Box Office Preview: Tim Burton’s ‘Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children’ Will Nab Top Spot (From Indiewire. 29 September 2016, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Army of One Gets A New Movie Still (From ShockYa. 30 September 2016, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Nicolas Cage and Russell Brand star in straight-to-vod comedy Army of One (From JoBlo. 29 September 2016, 3:09 PM, PDT)
- Pop-Up Movie Facts: Michael Bay's The Rock (video) (From JoBlo. 29 September 2016, 8:38 AM, PDT)
- Harry Styles Channels Lloyd Christmas on His First Solo Magazine Cover (From Popsugar. 29 September 2016, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- TMZ Live: Taylor Swift & Calvin Harris: Friends Again! (From TMZ. 29 September 2016, 10:51 AM, PDT)
- Jim Carrey's Ex-Girlfriend Cathriona White Memorialized at 'Quiet' Private Service on Anniversary of Her Death (From PEOPLE.com. 29 September 2016, 10:40 AM, PDT)