Eileen Brennan, an Emmy-winning and Oscar-nominated actress, died of bladder cancer July 28 at the age of 80.
Eileen Brennan Dead At 80
She also starred on the TV version of Private Benjamin from 1981 to 1983. Her work on the show earned her a Golden Globe and a Primetime Emmy.
She had an extensive career in both television and film. She is often primarily known for her role as the kind waitress Genevieve in the 1971 classic, The Last Picture Show. She appeared alongside Paul Newman in the Oscar-winning 1973 film, The Sting. She also starred in the film adaptation of the classic game Clue as Mrs. »
- Avery Thompson
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Ahs: Roanoke Recap: Kid Stuff (From TVLine.com. 28 September 2016, 8:08 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: NBC Nabs Italian Job, Lifetime Casts Timberlake and More (From TVLine.com. 28 September 2016, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Lifetime’s Britney Spears Biopic Casts Its Justin Timberlake (From ET Canada. 28 September 2016, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on the Glee Set: 'We All Got Too Personal' (From TVLine.com. 23 September 2016, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- Glee Creator Ryan Murphy Reveals the Last Words Cory Monteith Said to Him Before Tragic Heroin Overdose (From PEOPLE.com. 23 September 2016, 8:35 AM, PDT)
- Naya Rivera Calls Out Lea Michele, Mark Salling, Big Sean, Ariana Grande and More in Sorry Not Sorry (From E! Online. 14 September 2016, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Night Of’ Digital Edition Giveaway (From AreYouScreening. 26 September 2016, 11:38 AM, PDT)
- Watch 'Sopranos' Actors Remember James Gandolfini (From Rolling Stone. 23 September 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Golden Door International Film Festival Announces 2016 Lineup, Hosts ‘Another You’ As Opening Night Film (From Indiewire. 26 August 2016, 2:52 PM, PDT)