Me: Hey Paul, I’d love to go to that Comic Con thingy. It’s a dream of mine don’t you know?
Paul: Really! Me too Craigy.
Me: You think you might be able to to get us there next year?
Paul: I don’t see why not. Lets do this!
The above (rough) conversation I had with our legendary leader around November last year during a meeting with a couple of close friends. What the fuck were we thinking… well, that really translates to the following:
Me: Fancy fucking off to San Diego on a lads holiday to laugh at people?
Paul: Damn right. I’m getting pissed though.
Me: I expect nothing less.
Paul: I wear tight tops and purple socks. That okay?
Me: Yeah. Whatever floats your boat matey. Besides I have Scarface trainers (that’s sneakers for our American friends). I think that’s as stylish as I get. »
- Craig Hunter
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Win amazing Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation merchandise (From HeyUGuys. 4 August 2015, 1:58 AM, PDT)
- Mission: Impossible 6 Already Confirmed, Tom Cruise to Return (From Worst Previews. 3 August 2015, 10:38 PM, PDT)
- /Filmcast Ep. 329 – Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation (From Slash Film. 3 August 2015, 10:16 PM, PDT)
"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Storm watches over Cairo in new X-Men: Apocalypse behind-the-scenes image (From Flickeringmyth. 4 August 2015, 12:27 AM, PDT)
- Casting – Force Awakens to Game of Thrones for Max von Sydow, Supergirl Jenna Dewan-Tatum Knows her Lane (From Boomtron. 3 August 2015, 8:13 PM, PDT)
- Max Von Sydow and Ian McShane Join Game of Thrones Season 6 (From TheHDRoom. 3 August 2015, 7:59 PM, PDT)
Man of Steel (2013)
- Has Scoot McNairy’s Role In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice Been Revealed? (From We Got This Covered. 3 August 2015, 11:41 AM, PDT)
- Jones In "Rogue", McNairy In "Batman" Rumors (From Dark Horizons. 3 August 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- 5 Reasons Why Superman Should Beat Batman in Dawn of Justice (From Cinelinx. 2 August 2015, 7:18 AM, PDT)