Me: Hey Paul, I’d love to go to that Comic Con thingy. It’s a dream of mine don’t you know?
Paul: Really! Me too Craigy.
Me: You think you might be able to to get us there next year?
Paul: I don’t see why not. Lets do this!
The above (rough) conversation I had with our legendary leader around November last year during a meeting with a couple of close friends. What the fuck were we thinking… well, that really translates to the following:
Me: Fancy fucking off to San Diego on a lads holiday to laugh at people?
Paul: Damn right. I’m getting pissed though.
Me: I expect nothing less.
Paul: I wear tight tops and purple socks. That okay?
Me: Yeah. Whatever floats your boat matey. Besides I have Scarface trainers (that’s sneakers for our American friends). I think that’s as stylish as I get. »
- Craig Hunter
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Top 5: San Andreas, Rick Baker Retiring, Point Blank Remake Trailer (From Collider.com. 30 May 2015, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Mariah Carey Was Not a Fan of Her Time on American Idol (From Popsugar. 29 May 2015, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Michael Nyqvist Signs With ICM Partners (From Deadline TV. 28 May 2015, 4:47 PM, PDT)
"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Kit Harington Reveals the Andy Samberg Comedy 7 Days In Hell Was Shot in 3 Days (From Collider.com. 30 May 2015, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- Will 'Game of Thrones' Introduce an Unstoppable Alliance? (From The Hollywood Reporter. 30 May 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Fright At Home – May 26th: Reptiles, Houses and The Devil in A Cage (From Icons of Fright. 29 May 2015, 5:48 PM, PDT)
Man of Steel (2013)
- The Week in Spandex – Batman, Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Deadpool, Gambit and more (From Flickeringmyth. 30 May 2015, 4:22 AM, PDT)
- Why Henry Cavill Bailed On His New Movie Right Before Shooting (From Cinema Blend. 29 May 2015, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- The Justice League movie you'll never get to see: George Miller's lost superhero epic (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 29 May 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)