The New York Post's Page Six has a new report that says Silda Spitzer is no longer going to be "the good wife."
Multiple sources tell the paper that Silda plans to divorce husband Eliot Spitzer, the former New York governor, after he finishes his race for New York City comptroller because she "has had enough."
"Silda is telling her female friends that she is done with him. She will file for divorce after the election," which takes place Nov. 5, says one source.
A second source adds, "Silda is saying she is going to wait until this is all over. She has been telling friends, 'This is too hard. This is too rough.'"
Eliot Spitzer previously resigned his gubernatorial post after a federal wiretape revealed he had been spending time with a $1000-an-hour prostitute named Ashley Dupre of the Emperors Club VIP escort service. His wife stood by him »
Similar News ItemsEliot Spitzer
- Toronto doc chief shocked over 'Amazing Grace' court ruling (From ScreenDaily. 10 September 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Toronto laments state of 'Grace' (From ScreenDaily. 10 September 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Peter Facinelli Tackles ‘American Odyssey’ Thriller After ‘Nurse Jackie’ (From Variety - TV News. 3 April 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Eliot Spitzer’s Wife Silda Plans To Divorce Him After Election — Report (From HollywoodLife. 26 July 2013, 7:28 AM, PDT)
- Eliot Spitzer & Wife Silda Living Apart Five Years After Cheating — Report (From HollywoodLife. 31 May 2013, 4:38 AM, PDT)
- Ashley Dupré’s ‘Luv Gov’ Past Part of New Playboy Sales Push (photos) (From TheImproper.com. 9 January 2013, 5:40 AM, PST)