A recent transplant from England, Stuart is a gawky, 6’ 7” web designer searching for excitement and romance in Los Angeles. Half as charming – and twice as desperate – as he thinks he is, he’s obsessed with infiltrating the glamorous world of beautiful people, who won’t let him in.
Accompanying Merchant on Hello Ladies are Christine Woods (Go On) as an unsuccessful and unsure actress, Nate Torrence (She’s Out of My League) as a man still in love with the wife that left him, and Kevin Weisman (Alias) as a crafty pick-up artist. Guests on the show include Crista Flanagan, Jenny Slate, Sean Wing and Sarah Wright.
Similar News ItemsAlec Baldwin (I)
- Match Game: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Three on ABC? (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 April 2017, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- Fast & Furious 8 maintains lead over Boss Baby at UK box office (From The Guardian - Film News. 25 April 2017, 7:06 AM, PDT)
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 4/21/2017 (From Tubefilter News. 24 April 2017, 10:31 AM, PDT)
"The Office" (2005)
- Mila Kunis Surprises Her Parents with Home Makeover: ‘I Desperately Want to Give Them Something That I Think They Deserve’ (From PEOPLE.com. 25 April 2017, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Turnabout: Pop Culture Homages to Quentin Tarantino (From FilmSchoolRejects. 24 April 2017, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- Born In China – Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 20 April 2017, 8:57 PM, PDT)
- Steven Soderbergh explains why he came out of retirement for Logan Lucky (From Flickeringmyth. 25 April 2017, 8:35 AM, PDT)
- Steven Soderbergh on why he came out of retirement to direct Logan Lucky (From JoBlo. 24 April 2017, 5:49 PM, PDT)
- Steven Soderbergh Calls ‘Logan Lucky’ The Anti-Glam ‘Ocean’s 11’ (From Slash Film. 24 April 2017, 3:30 PM, PDT)