"The Walking Dead" is coming to Universal Halloween Horror Nights ... again. After a successful outing at both the Orlando and Hollywood theme parks in 2012, Zap2it can reveal that Season 3 of "The Walking Dead" is going to be transformed into new Halloween Horror Nights mazes.
Like last year, both the Orlando and Hollywood "The Walking Dead" experiences will be unique to one another. Zap2it spoke with John Murdy, Creative Director of Universal Studios Hollywood, and Jim Timon, Senior Vice President of Entertainment, about how the two horror mazes will differ.
At Universal Orlando, guests will enter the haunted house in Woodbury and head through the Prison for a "survivor's experience," Timon says. The theme park also decided that its "scare zones," the areas of the park where employees dressed up as "scaracters" will terrorize Halloween Horror Nights attendees, will be dedicated entirely to recreating iconic moments from "The Walking Dead »
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- "The Walking Dead" - Lauren Cohan Gets In "Shape" (From SneakPeek. 28 March 2017, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Greg Nicotero Shares New Images of Shipwrecked Walkers from The Walking Dead Episode 7.15 (From DailyDead. 28 March 2017, 3:01 PM, PDT)
- No Spoilers! Twitter Just Unveiled a New Feature to Help Keep TV Secrets on Lock (From PEOPLE.com. 28 March 2017, 1:53 PM, PDT)
The Cabin in the Woods (2012)
- Movie Review – Get Out (2017) (From Flickeringmyth. 23 March 2017, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- First poster for The Dark Tower movie arrives online (From Flickeringmyth. 19 March 2017, 6:03 AM, PDT)
- Get Out movie review: yes all white people (From FlickFilosopher. 16 March 2017, 2:17 PM, PDT)
The Evil Dead (1981)
- The Void Review (From HeyUGuys. 28 March 2017, 7:13 AM, PDT)
- Revisit Bruce Campbell’s Charming and Hilarious Extras From Evil Dead Regeneration (From Dread Central. 24 March 2017, 7:14 AM, PDT)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of Cable & Streaming TV Shows (A-d) (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 March 2017, 11:13 AM, PDT)