Cringe News Story Of The Day!
Promoting a movie can be a testing affair. Sitting in nondescript hotel rooms with only your film poster as backdrop, cycling through hundreds of journalists asking pretty much the same questions over a course of months. It's surprising more actors don't break.
In happier times...Bruce Willis is one of those select few. After a rambling "jet-lagged" interview on The One Show earlier this year to promote the aptly named A Good Day to Die Hard, Willis has followed up with an even more uncomfortable press junket while promoting Red 2 (watch below).
As he points out, "this part is not acting...we're just selling the film now. Sales. The fun part was making the movie" (cut to slightly destroyed interviewer)...
- Oliver Davis
Similar News ItemsBruce Willis
- How Eli Roth Is Fostering the Next Generation of Indie Horror Directors (From Indiewire. 24 June 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Eli Roth and Jim Carrey Adapting Graphic Novel Aleister Arcane (From Dread Central. 22 June 2016, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Eli Roth to direct Jim Carrey in Aleister Arcane (From Flickeringmyth. 22 June 2016, 11:10 AM, PDT)
Anthony Hopkins (I)
- Movie News: See a New 'Transformers: Last Knight' Robot; Watch First Trailer for Ewan McGregor's 'American Pastoral' (From Movies.com. 24 June 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Miscounduct (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 24 June 2016, 3:15 AM, PDT)
- News Briefs: First Look at New 'Transformers: Last Knight' Robot (From Fandango. 23 June 2016, 10:14 PM, PDT)
- Photos: The Cars Of The "Fast 8" Iceland Set (From Dark Horizons. 24 June 2016, 11:04 AM, PDT)
- Helen Mirren criticises Israel boycotters (From The Guardian - Film News. 24 June 2016, 2:38 AM, PDT)
- Italy’s Indiana and Murdoch-owned Pay-tv Sky Team up on Content Factory (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 23 June 2016, 7:59 AM, PDT)