Band member Courtney Rumbold said she believes each of the 'Black Heart' singers is especially suited to a particular reality show, though they'd have to stick together if invited to judge a talent contest.
"I watch [talent shows] all the time, they're entertaining. Maybe if we get asked in the future. They might have to have all three of us, because I think we'd all do well as judges."
Similar News Items"The X Factor" (2004)
- Louis Tomlinson Performs First Solo Single on 'The X Factor' Days After the Death of His Mother (From Entertainment Tonight. 10 December 2016, 5:22 PM, PST)
- Louis Tomlinson Delivers Emotional ‘X Factor’ Performance Following Death Of His Mother (From ET Canada. 10 December 2016, 3:12 PM, PST)
- One Direction's Louis Tomlinson Thanks Fans For Their Support Following His Mom's Death (From Popsugar. 10 December 2016, 2:56 PM, PST)
- Kelly Rowland Says Son Titan and Beyoncé’s Daughter Blue Ivy ‘Act Like Cousins’ (From PEOPLE.com. 9 December 2016, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Sonia Saraiya’s 20 Best TV Shows of 2016 (From Variety - TV News. 9 December 2016, 10:03 AM, PST)
- 2016’s Feminist Features: 6 Ways Women Dominated the Best Movies of the Year (From Indiewire. 8 December 2016, 8:00 AM, PST)
"The X Factor" (2011)
- Louis Tomlinson Performs First Solo Single Onstage Days After His Mother's Passing (From E! Online. 10 December 2016, 1:44 PM, PST)
- Zayn Malik Sends Condolences to Former One Direction Bandmate Louis Tomlinson After Death of His Mom (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 December 2016, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Cheryl Cole Keeps Mum About Pregnancy While Talking About Christmas Plans (From E! Online. 8 December 2016, 10:51 AM, PST)