If you didn’t know, wrestling legend and Redneck Island host Stone Cold Steve Austin fielded an Ama today on Reddit. Wondering if, at the age of 48, he’s still capable of opening a can of whoop-you-know-what? Read our collection of some of his choicest quotes and judge for yourself.
Question: What’s the biggest fish you’ve ever caught?
Stone Cold Steve Austin: 32 foot great white shark with a cane pole.
Question: Are you and The Rock friends after those years of the rivalry? Do you guys ever talk?
Stone Cold Steve Austin: the rock and i will always be friends. »
- Ray Rahman
Similar News ItemsSteve Austin (IV)
- WWE: 5 Most Fitting Final Matches To Great Wrestling Careers (From Obsessed with Film. 7 March 2014, 11:48 PM, PST)
- WWE: Steve Austin Doesn’t Think John Cena Should Ever Turn Heel (From Obsessed with Film. 7 March 2014, 4:30 AM, PST)
- WWE: 10 Superstars Who Wrestled As Jobbers Before Later Fame (From Obsessed with Film. 7 March 2014, 1:32 AM, PST)
Shawn Michaels (V)
- WWE: 12 Careers You Won’t Believe Stars Did After They Quit Wrestling (From Obsessed with Film. 8 March 2014, 11:25 AM, PST)
- WWE: Why WrestleMania 30 Will Prove If Triple H Knows What He’s Doing (From Obsessed with Film. 8 March 2014, 10:50 AM, PST)
- Pinfall - A WWE Column #005 (From Shadowlocked. 8 March 2014, 4:06 AM, PST)
"Redneck Island" (2012)
- Cmt’s Redneck Island Season 3 debuts on a special night (From ChannelGuideMag. 5 June 2013, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Pro Wrestlers Vs. Zombies Trailers Is The Most Bonkers Thing You'll See Today (From Cinema Blend. 4 April 2013, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Cmt Adds Four New Series, Brings Back Four; Creates News & Docs Division (From Deadline TV. 5 March 2013, 10:59 AM, PST)