The Apprentice lost over a million viewers for its grand final on Wednesday, according to overnight figures.
Lord Alan Sugar's hiring averaged 5.70m (27.6%) from 8pm on BBC One, which is down on last week's 6.75m for the interviews round. Last year's final averaged 5.98m viewers.
Earlier, Your Money, Their Tricks secured 3.19m (18.9%) at 7pm, while Wheelers, Dealers & Del Boys was seen by 2.71m (21.5%) at 10.35pm.
On BBC Two, Restoration Home attracted 1.61m (7.9%) at 8pm, followed by documentary The Real White Queen with 1.91m (9.1%) at 9pm.
ITV's The Zoo continued with 3.49m (17.1%) at 8pm (186k/0.9% on +1). Ray Mears's new series Close Encounters interested 2.41m (11.5%) at 9pm (193k/1.2%).
On Channel 4, 24 Hours in A&E brought in 2.14m (10.2%) at 9pm (331k/2.0%), while the third Run episode dipped to 864k (5.1%) at 10pm (103k/1.1%).
Channel 5's new series The Real Myra Hindley gathered 952k (4.7%) at 8pm (115k/0.5%). Big Brother's latest episode was »
Similar News ItemsChannel 4 [gb]
- BBC Ranked as the World’s Most Prolific Producer of Content in 2016 (From Variety - TV News. 18 January 2017, 8:21 AM, PST)
- Meet the Trumps: From Immigrant to President review – a warning from history (From The Guardian - TV News. 17 January 2017, 11:00 PM, PST)
- Objective Media Group America Hires Jilly Pearce As New Topper (From Deadline TV. 17 January 2017, 7:22 AM, PST)
- The Apprentice 2016 final – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 18 December 2016, 2:11 PM, PST)
- The Apprentice 2016, week 11 – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 15 December 2016, 2:00 PM, PST)
- The Apprentice 2016, week 10 – live (From The Guardian - TV News. 8 December 2016, 2:00 PM, PST)
"The Apprentice" (2005)
- The Apprentice 2016, week three – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 20 October 2016, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- The Apprentice: launch audience down by 900,000 (From The Guardian - TV News. 7 October 2016, 7:35 AM, PDT)
- The Apprentice 2016, week one – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 6 October 2016, 2:00 PM, PDT)