Director James Wan has assembled a fantastic core cast for "The Conjuring," not filled with movie stars but with Class-a character actors like Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga as The Warrens. Their counterparts are Ron Livingston and Lili Taylor as the heads of the large Perron family, who move into a farmhouse in Rhode Island that's haunted up the ass.
Of these four leads perhaps the most physically/emotionally challenging role went to Lili Taylor as Carolyn Perron, who begins to disintegrate under the stress of ghostly bombardment. Taylor's career spans decades, from early roles in "Say Anything…" and "Mystic Pizza" to ensemble pieces like "Short Cuts" and "Public Enemies." We sat down 1-on-1 with the actress for a lively chat about possessing Republicans, being underrated and throwing 1999's "The Haunting" under the bus.
In this movie you have a lot of kids, like five whole children. You grew up »
- Max Evry
Similar News ItemsJames Wan (I)
- Icons Of Fright Interview With The Mule/Saw/Insidious: Chapter III’s Leigh Whannell!! (From Icons of Fright. 18 November 2014, 7:27 PM, PST)
- No CGI Hoffman In 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay- Part 1' Says Director (From LatinoReview. 17 November 2014, 9:01 AM, PST)
- Universal Envisions at Least Three More 'Fast & Furious' Movies (From Rope Of Silicon. 17 November 2014, 6:29 AM, PST)
- The Conjuring 2: The Endfield Poltergeist - Story Details and Release Date (From GeekTyrant. 13 November 2014, 8:01 AM, PST)
- Greetings from Vancouver: Battling the rain for a marathon session of TV set visits (From EW.com - Inside TV. 13 November 2014, 6:10 AM, PST)
- New Release Date for The Conjuring 2 (From DailyDead. 12 November 2014, 8:34 AM, PST)
Patrick Wilson (I)
- Mike Nichols Movies: 18 Essential Films You Should Watch Right Now (From Moviefone. 20 November 2014, 8:30 AM, PST)
- Haley Bennett Joins "Blunderer" Adaptation (From Dark Horizons. 19 November 2014, 5:22 AM, PST)
- Haley Bennett Joins Patrick Wilson, Jessica Biel in Psychological Thriller (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 18 November 2014, 3:42 PM, PST)