The 13-year-old CoverGirl and YouTube beauty guru, who tragically died after a 7-year battle with cancer, gained fame after appearing on ‘Ellen.’ Now Ellen is paying tribute to Talia with a touching goodbye on her show’s Website.
After Talia Joy Castellano passed away from cancer on July 16 at a very young age, talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, who propelled the beauty guru to fame, said an emotional goodbye to Talia in a message on The Ellen Degeneres Show‘s Website. Read on to find out more details.
Talia Joy Castellano: Ellen Degeneres Pays Tribute To Beauty Guru
Talia, 13, was surrounded by friends and family at the time of hear early and tragic death. She had been struggling with a form of nerve cancer called neuroblastoma for more than seven years before she passed away on the morning of July 16.
Before she died, Talia inspired millions through her YouTube videos — including Ellen, »
Similar News ItemsEllen DeGeneres
- Scandal Round Table: Most Shocking Death Yet?!? (From TVfanatic. 25 April 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Vin Diesel Cannot Believe Charlize Theron Wasn’t Into Their ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Kiss (From ET Canada. 25 April 2017, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Reveals Daughter Everly Has Picked Up Some ‘Magic’ Moves (From ET Canada. 25 April 2017, 7:29 AM, PDT)
Last Days (2005)
- Arab Critics Awards to be Bestowed during Cannes Film Festival 2017 (From Sydney's Buzz. 16 April 2017, 4:36 PM, PDT)
- ‘Fargo’ and ‘Veep’ are Back, Plus More TV You Must See This Week (From FilmSchoolRejects. 16 April 2017, 10:16 AM, PDT)
- Homeland Star Reacts to Tragic Finale Twist: 'I Empathize With the Fans' (From TVLine.com. 10 April 2017, 10:20 AM, PDT)