The actress, who plays Rosie Falta on the Lifetime series, revealed the news on her Instgram account on Tuesday.
"I am proud 2 Announce our 2 New Bundles Of Joy! Yes, I'm having Twins! & No They Do not Belong 2 Mr.Spence. Lol! 13-5-22," she wrote, posting a photo of her sonogram.
Photos: 'Devious Maids': Meet The Cast
The Mr. Spence reference is from "Devious Maids." Mr. Spence is played by Grant Show.
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Devious Maids" (2013)
- Once Upon a Time @ Comic-Con: Season 7's Secret Roles Revealed, a 'Prominent Lgbtq Storyline' and More (From TVLine.com. 22 July 2017, 10:52 AM, PDT)
- Once Upon a Time Season 7 Gets October Premiere Date (From TVLine.com. 20 July 2017, 8:38 AM, PDT)
- Once Upon a Time's Season 7 'Reset': Seven Burning Questions Answered (From TVLine.com. 15 July 2017, 4:13 PM, PDT)
- Five Things you Didn’t Know about Dania Ramirez (From TVovermind.com. 28 July 2017, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Once Upon a Time: Season Seven; Details About the New Curse Revealed (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 July 2017, 9:18 PM, PDT)
- Here's What Once Upon a Time Season 7 Is Actually About (From BuzzSugar. 22 July 2017, 9:35 PM, PDT)
- PaleyFest Fall TV Preview Includes Fox’s ‘The Orville,’ ABC’s ‘The Mayor’ (From Variety - TV News. 18 July 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Fall TV First Impression: Dynasty (From TVLine.com. 31 May 2017, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- Just Four of the New Fall Broadcast TV Series Are Women-Created (From Women and Hollywood. 25 May 2017, 12:01 PM, PDT)