Since the beginning, former "Dirty Jobs" star Mike Rowe has narrated Discovery's crab-fishing docu-series "Deadliest Catch," airing Tuesdays. In reading narration week after week, he's learned a few facts about the boats out on Alaska's Bering Sea.
But, it seems Rowe doesn't know quite enough to please Andy Hillstrand, the co-captain (with brother Johnathan) of the F/V Time Bandit -- and a little Twitter dust-up ensued between @mikeroweworks and @capt_andy.
Rowe fired back at Hillstrand's assertion, made on Twitter in response to a fan's comment, that he "doesn't know s***," with this video. (Nsfw language, as you might expect.)
On his Facebook page, Rowe replied to Hillstrand with "Well played, Captain. Well played. Please stand »
Similar News Items"Deadliest Catch" (2005)
- Fans beg Sig Hansen to stop smoking after chest pains scare on Deadliest Catch (From Monsters and Critics. 19 July 2017, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- Deadliest Catch exclusive: Sig Hansen evacuated over chest pains a year after heart attack (From Monsters and Critics. 18 July 2017, 8:52 AM, PDT)
- Is the Show Deadliest Catch Fake? (From TVovermind.com. 16 July 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
"Dirty Jobs" (2005)
- Emmy predictions: Ellen Page and W. Kamau Bell could break new ground for Best Reality Host (From Gold Derby. 3 July 2017, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- Mike Rowe, Former ‘Dirty Jobs’ Host, Slams U.S. Flag Burners (From Uinterview. 5 December 2016, 8:06 AM, PST)
- Mike Rowe of ‘Dirty Jobs’ Launches Epic Rant Against Flag-Burning College Kids (From The Wrap. 1 December 2016, 4:04 PM, PST)
Mike Rowe (I)
- Tucker Carlson on New Emojis: ‘I Sense This is Bad, I Can’t Articulate Why’ (From Mediaite - TV. 6 July 2017, 7:33 PM, PDT)
- Mike Rowe, Lavar Ball Headline New Programming Pickups For Facebook (From Tubefilter News. 5 July 2017, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- These $425 Jeans Come Pre-Covered in Mud from Nordstrom (From PEOPLE.com. 25 April 2017, 12:01 PM, PDT)