R-Patz fans may hate K-Stew for cheating on him, but at least Kristen has one person on her side: her ‘Twilight’ co-star Taylor Lautner.
Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her good friend Taylor Lautner more than ever after her heartbreaking split with Robert Pattinson. A source told HollywoodLife.com Exclusively that Taylor is taking Kristen’s side in the breakup.
Kristen, 23, has been keeping herself busy by hanging out with Taylor, 21, especially now that Rob has been spending time with actress, model and Elvis Presley’s granddaughter, Riley Keough, 24. There’s no doubt about where Taylor’s loyalty lies.
“Kristen and Taylor continue to hang out with each other, where Taylor and Rob really don’t keep in touch at all,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com Exclusively.
It’s great that Kristen can rely on Taylor’s friendship during this difficult time! »
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Stella Maxwell, Kristen Stewart Hot, Heavy on Working Vacation in France (From TheImproper.com. 23 June 2017, 5:08 AM, PDT)
- Chloë Sevigny and Her Mom Don’t Talk About ‘The Brown Bunny,’ and 7 Other Wild Stories From the Indie Actress’ Career (From Indiewire. 22 June 2017, 11:04 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Replacing Angelina Jolie In ‘Bride Of Frankenstein’ Remake? (From GossipCop. 22 June 2017, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson Talks “Sexual Experiments” Plotline Of ‘High Life,’ Lines Up Movie ‘Embrace Of The Serpent’ Director (From The Playlist. 22 June 2017, 11:48 AM, PDT)
- Oscars at the Halfway Mark: ‘Logan,’ ‘Get Out’ and Women Directors (From Variety - Film News. 22 June 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Rushes. Robert Pattinson Covers, Apichatpong x Ryuichi Sakamoto, "Girls Gone Wild 1863" (From MUBI. 22 June 2017, 5:01 AM, PDT)
- Todd Fisher Praises Taylor Lautner For Supporting Billie Lourd After Her Mom's Death (From Popsugar. 13 June 2017, 7:05 AM, PDT)
- Carrie Fisher’s Brother Todd Praises Taylor Lautner for Supporting Her Daughter Billie Lourd (From PEOPLE.com. 13 June 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Todd Fisher Praises Taylor Lautner for Supporting Billie Lourd After Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Deaths (From E! Online. 12 June 2017, 5:01 PM, PDT)