Anne Hathaway gets a lot of flack for her fashion sense, but we think she's had some pretty great moments... in her movies, at least.
And while we're supporters of every person having his or her own personal style, we've rounded up a few pointers the actress could pick up from the characters she's played. You're welcome, Anne.
You want your skirt -- not your pants -- to blow in the wind.
Anne in "The Devil Wears Prada":
Kooky sunglasses aren't the chicest.
Anne in "One Day":
Neutrals -- not tie-dye -- make for better workout gear.
Anne in "Bride Wars":
An oversized knit is generally meant to be worn around the house, not at work.
Anne in "Love & Other Drugs":
Don't wear too much makeup.
Anne in "Becoming Jane":
Sometimes less is more when it comes to hair accessories. »
- Rebecca Adams
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- 'Les Miserables': New Broadway cast performs on 'Gma,' and we should all pay attention (From EW.com - PopWatch. 13 March 2014, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Helena Bonham Carter Back for 'Alice in Wonderland' Sequel in 2016 (From FirstShowing.net. 13 March 2014, 7:51 AM, PDT)
- Helena Bonham Carter’s Red Queen Will Go Through The Looking Glass (From We Got This Covered. 13 March 2014, 5:40 AM, PDT)
The Devil Wears Prada (2006)
- Carla Hacken Tapped as President of Production for Sidney Kimmel (From Variety - Film News. 10 March 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Carla Hacken Takes Production President Post At Sidney Kimmel Entertainment (From Deadline New York. 10 March 2014, 1:18 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Quvenzhané Wallis Has a Hard Knock Life in 'Annie' Trailer (From FirstShowing.net. 5 March 2014, 4:03 PM, PST)
Bride Wars (2009)
- Kate Hudson, Matthew Bellamy Having Relationship Problems: It's Not Good Right Now (From Us Weekly. 26 February 2014, 5:38 AM, PST)
- Doll & Em: Emily Mortimer, Dolly Wells on Hollywood, fights, friendship (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 February 2014, 1:00 AM, PST)
- Not a fan of the Super Bowl? Here's a look at what else is on tonight (From EW.com - PopWatch. 2 February 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)