Los Angeles, July 5: Pop star Lady Gaga reportedly bought her boyfriend, actor Taylor Kinney a crocodile skin backpack, designed and signed by renowned artist Damien Hirst for his 32nd birthday. It was worth 37,000 pounds (over $55,000).
The luxury backpack is covered with mini-versions of Hirst's spot paintings - rows of randomly coloured circles. It also comes with a gold-plated brass feet to rest it on.
"Taylor loves his backpacks so she wanted to get him a real one-of-a-kind, only 12 have been made," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
The 27-year-old has also said to have organised other treats, including. »
- Rahul Kapoor
Similar News ItemsLady Gaga
- Christina Aguilera Channels Demi Moore's 1991 Naked Vanity Fair Cover (Photos) (From The Wrap. 1 August 2014, 4:20 PM, PDT)
- If There’s an Illuminati, Katy Perry Would Like to Join It (From Vulture. 1 August 2014, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga Covers Harper's Bazaar With New Puppy Asia, Bonds With Karl Lagerfeld (From Us Weekly. 1 August 2014, 12:12 PM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga May Actually Be Wearing a Brown Paper Bag—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 29 July 2014, 10:16 AM, PDT)
- 23 Times Taylor Kinney Was the Sexy Firefighter of Your Dreams (From BuzzSugar. 16 July 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- An 'Arrow' / 'The Flash' Crossover Episode Will Likely Happen This Season (From MovieWeb. 15 July 2014, 7:41 PM, PDT)
- Leonardo DiCaprio - and Some A-List Friends - Raise $25 Million for His Charity (From PEOPLE.com. 24 July 2014, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Inside amfAR's Cannes Gala With Leo Dicaprio, the Weinsteins, Justin Bieber and a $15 Million Wooly Mammoth (Photos) (From The Wrap. 23 May 2014, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- Leonardo DiCaprio Auctions Trip to Outer Space for Nearly $1 Million at AmFAR Gala (From Variety - Film News. 22 May 2014, 4:29 PM, PDT)