Has Franklin & Bash become the new Baywatch? I can't remember the last time I saw so many bikini-clad women and shirtless men running on a beach. Not that I'm complaining.
In a case of surfier blackmail led by guest star Eric Balfour, who mysteriously was the only party to keep his shirt on, Peter and Jared ended up defending a local fisherman on "Captain Johnny."
On any other show I'm sure that would have led to a case filled with maritime law and lectures about environmental impact of over fishing.
But this is Franklin & Bash, where defending a fisherman gave us an old TV Guide with Perry Mason on the cover submitted as precedent, not to mention pirates, parrots and the creation of wenching as a verb.
John Ratzenberger was great fun as the judge who shook his head in amusement at what was the circus known as Franklin and Bash. »
- email@example.com (Christine Orlando)
Similar News ItemsRob Lowe (I)
- Born This Way Renewed for Season 4 (From TVLine.com. 23 August 2017, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- It Sure Looks Like Rob Lowe Is Guest Starring in Fox's The Orville (From TVGuide - Features. 21 August 2017, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- It Sure Looks Like Rob Lowe Is Guest Starring in Fox's The Orville (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 21 August 2017, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- Fantasia 2017 Review Round-Up: Better Watch Out and Fashionista (From DailyDead. 21 August 2017, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Fashionista’ (From Variety - Film News. 8 August 2017, 12:37 AM, PDT)
- Fantasia 2017 Interview: Writer/Director Simon Rumley Takes Us Into the World of Fashionista (From DailyDead. 1 August 2017, 10:45 AM, PDT)
John Ratzenberger (I)
- At D23, Disney Showed Off Its Mighty Star Wars, Marvel, and Pixar Muscle — Full Report (From Indiewire. 15 July 2017, 5:35 PM, PDT)
- Disney’s D23: New Details from ‘Wreck-It Ralph 2,’ ‘Incredibles 2,’ and ‘Toy Story 4’ (From Indiewire. 15 July 2017, 10:13 AM, PDT)
- Class of 1987: Frightning Strikes Twice – Celebrating House II: The Second Story with the Cast & Crew [Part 2] (From DailyDead. 9 July 2017, 4:40 PM, PDT)