Last year, TNT's Perception started out strong in the ratings but then fell over the course of the season. Will the numbers grow this time or continue to fall? Cancelled or renewed for season three? Stay tuned to find out.
Below are the TV show's ratings for the Summer 2013 season, the best way to tell if the show will be cancelled or renewed for another season. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so you can check on how it's doing.
Update: Perception has been renewed for a third season 15 episodes.
Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.06 »
Similar News ItemsLeVar Burton
- LeVar Burton Sued For Using Reading Rainbow Catchphrase (From Screen Rant. 9 August 2017, 9:19 AM, PDT)
- LeVar Burton Is Sued in Reading Rainbow Copyright Dispute — But You Don't Have to Take Our Word for It (From PEOPLE.com. 8 August 2017, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- LeVar Burton Sued in ‘Reading Rainbow’ Copyright Dispute (From The Wrap. 7 August 2017, 4:16 PM, PDT)
- Will & Grace Is Headed to the First-Ever Tribeca TV Festival (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 16 August 2017, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Tribeca unveils standalone Tribeca TV Festival (From ScreenDaily. 16 August 2017, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- Inaugural Tribeca TV Festival to Debut New Gotham, Designated Survivor Episodes, Feature Will & Grace Cast (From TVLine.com. 16 August 2017, 8:14 AM, PDT)
Rachael Leigh Cook
- Rachael Leigh Cook on Struggling to Find the 'Courage' to Call Freddie Prinze Jr. After Paul Walker's Death (From PEOPLE.com. 11 August 2017, 12:03 PM, PDT)
- Full Episode | People Now Friday August 11, 2017 (From PEOPLE.com. 11 August 2017, 8:07 AM, PDT)
- 'The Originals' to End After Season 5 -- See the Emotional Announcement (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 July 2017, 1:04 PM, PDT)