Gino D'Acampo completed his toughest challenge yet on ITV's Let's Do Lunch yesterday (July 1).
The celebrity chef walked barefoot 7ft across 2,000 broken wine bottles, while under the supervision of expert Karen Sterling from Blaze.
He joked: "I am worried because if it goes under my foot, I've got another four weeks of Let's Do Lunch to do and I can't do it like that!"
After completing the task, he told the audience: "It's prickly!"
He added: "That was so cool. It's nerve-racking though. You can feel glass under your feet and you think this is going to go in, then at some point the glass finds its way.
"It's the scariest one I've done so far. You can really feel the glass breaking under your foot and you think if it goes into the foot, it's going to hurt!"
Similar News Items"I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" (2002)
- Sam Faiers 'lost the plot' over Joey Essex and Amy Willerton romance (From Virgin Media - TV. 1 May 2015, 2:15 AM, PDT)
- Who could be going into the Celebrity Big Brother house? All the rumours (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 April 2015, 6:11 AM, PDT)
- Ola Jordan returning to Strictly Come Dancing (From Virgin Media - TV. 23 April 2015, 9:15 AM, PDT)
Ashley Roberts (I)
- Look Back on Carmen Electra's Bombshell Evolution (From Popsugar. 27 April 2015, 5:55 PM, PDT)
- Brush Up on 33 Little-Known Full House Facts (From BuzzSugar. 3 April 2015, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- More Judd & Vitale Kissing? (From Access Hollywood. 17 March 2015, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Holly Willoughby wanted Gino D'Acampo on Celebrity Juice for ages (From Digital Spy - TV news. 24 April 2015, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- Eamonn Holmes says he gets messages from Babestation girls (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 April 2015, 9:38 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Wright embarrassed by Joey Essex snog on Celebrity Juice (From Digital Spy - TV news. 16 April 2015, 10:23 AM, PDT)