Gino D'Acampo completed his toughest challenge yet on ITV's Let's Do Lunch yesterday (July 1).
The celebrity chef walked barefoot 7ft across 2,000 broken wine bottles, while under the supervision of expert Karen Sterling from Blaze.
He joked: "I am worried because if it goes under my foot, I've got another four weeks of Let's Do Lunch to do and I can't do it like that!"
After completing the task, he told the audience: "It's prickly!"
He added: "That was so cool. It's nerve-racking though. You can feel glass under your feet and you think this is going to go in, then at some point the glass finds its way.
"It's the scariest one I've done so far. You can really feel the glass breaking under your foot and you think if it goes into the foot, it's going to hurt!"
Similar News Items"I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" (2002)
- James Arthur, Joan Collins: Stars who turned down Celebrity Big Brother (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 July 2014, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- Su Pollard spurns I'm a Celebrity invite (From Virgin Media - TV. 21 July 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Marvin and Rochelle Humes slammed for This Morning presenting (From Virgin Media - TV. 18 July 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
Ashley Roberts (I)
- Joey Essex, Peter Andre and Keith Lemon for Ant & Dec's 'Takeaway on Tour' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 22 July 2014, 3:43 AM, PDT)
- Briefs: Robbie Amell Joins “The Flash,” Elisabeth Hasselbeck Flips Out Over Rosie, And Chris Colfer Secretly Sleep Shops (From The Backlot. 9 July 2014, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- We love the 2000s: EW staffers pick the decade's best pop culture moments (From EW.com - PopWatch. 21 June 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Nicolas Cage's 5 craziest roles: The Wicker Man, Bad Lieutenant (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 22 July 2014, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- TV highlights 25/10/2013 (From The Guardian - TV News. 24 October 2013, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- 25 most outrageous 'This Morning' moments: Laughter, tears and nudity (From Digital Spy - TV news. 3 October 2013, 3:20 AM, PDT)