The comedy sees Larry David in his first leading role outside of Curb since Woody Allen’s 2009 film, Whatever Works. And he stars opposite Jon Hamm, alongside one of the best comedy ensembles in recent memory.
After seeing two great first teaser trailers in the past month or so, HBO have finally debuted the first full trailer, and it really bodes well for what’s to come.
Clear History follows Nathan Flomm (David), a marketing executive at a start-up electric car company, who, after a petty argument with his boss, gives up his 10 percent of the shares. The company then goes on to make billions of dollars, leaving Nathan publicly humiliated, his life destroyed. Ten years later, he’s changed his name and moved to a small island off the coast of Massachusetts. »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsWoody Allen
- New on Video: ‘My Winnipeg’ (From SoundOnSight. 26 January 2015, 8:40 PM, PST)
- How Amazon plans to conquer Hollywood (From EW.com - Inside TV. 26 January 2015, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Lena Dunham Says Woody Allen Is ''a Real Perv,'' Adds That ''Sexual Assault Is an Epidemic'' (From E! Online. 26 January 2015, 9:57 AM, PST)
- The Most Awkward Adult Celeb Appearances on Kid Shows (From VH1.com. 23 January 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party Moving to Beverly Hills (From The Wrap. 21 January 2015, 3:51 PM, PST)
- Six Takeaways From TCA (From Variety - TV News. 21 January 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
Kate Hudson (I)
- Can't-Miss Celebrity Pics! (From Popsugar. 26 January 2015, 2:11 PM, PST)
- Kate Hudson Shows Off Insane Body in Skin-Bearing Dress (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 January 2015, 2:02 PM, PST)
- Karlie Kloss Makes a Sexy Reveal at Paris Haute Couture Week (photos!) (From TheImproper.com. 26 January 2015, 12:17 PM, PST)