Filmmakers [pictured] are the latest to join Morgan Spurlock’s commercial production company.
King has directed the likes of Here, which premiered at Sundance and Berlin, and Dutch Harbor, as well as short films such as the award-winning Home Movie.
Spurlock commented: “”Dunne and King each have uniquely beautiful aesthetics in their filmmaking. They are such gifted storytellers and I am ecstatic they have become part of Warpaint.”
“We are impressed with Dunne’s ability to tap into the heart of his subjects and King’s strong visual pedigree,” added Shannon Lords, managing director and executive producer of Warpaint.
- email@example.com (Ian Sandwell)
Similar News ItemsRupert Wyatt
- X-Men Spin-Off Gambit Won't Begin Production Until 2018 (From MovieWeb. 24 February 2017, 1:39 PM, PST)
- Madeline Brewer Joins Rupert Wyatt’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Captive State’ (From Deadline. 21 February 2017, 4:26 PM, PST)
- Universal takes minority stake in Amblin Partners (From ScreenDaily. 15 February 2017, 7:15 AM, PST)
- Top Five Films That Influenced Change (From The Hollywood News. 24 February 2017, 2:52 AM, PST)
- The Founder review – bland fast-food biopic (From The Guardian - Film News. 19 February 2017, 12:00 AM, PST)
- 2016’s films ranked (From FlickFilosopher. 17 February 2017, 2:34 PM, PST)
- ‘A Quiet Passion’ Trailer: Cynthia Nixon Embodies Reclusive Emily Dickinson In Terence Davies-Directed Biopic (From Indiewire. 17 August 2016, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- Cynthia Nixon & Rookie Michael Trotter To Star In Indie Drama ‘Evening Hour’ (From Deadline. 15 March 2016, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- Sundance Institute Announces 2014 New Frontier Story Lab Participants (From Filmmaker Magazine. 6 October 2014, 11:14 AM, PDT)