While they may not necessarily be the villains and get all the glory, there's something to be said for the douchebag characters of the horror genre- they often add to the drama of any given situation, they generally complicate things and they make it oh, so fun to hate them.
That being said, I thought it might be kind of fun to look back at some of my favorite douchebag characters of the horror genre- past and present. The only rule? They aren't the film's "big bad." Be forewarned, though: If you haven't seen some of these films, this countdown may get a little spoiler-y for you.
So, in the immortal words of Kanye West, "Let's have a toast for the douchebags" and check out some of this writer's favorite unsavory characters in the horror genre of all time.
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Happy birthday, Danny Masterson: Celebrate with Hyde's best 'That '70s Show' GIFs (From Pop2it. 13 March 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- About Those Jaw-Dropping Stunts in 'Need for Speed'... (From Moviefone. 13 March 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Explorers' Remake Being Planned at Paramount (From MovieWeb. 12 March 2014, 5:28 PM, PDT)
- YouTube Founder Asks Why Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Aren't Suing TMZ (From The Hollywood Reporter. 13 March 2014, 7:58 AM, PDT)
- Jay Z and Kanye West give fans two hour SXSW concert (From Hitfix. 13 March 2014, 6:08 AM, PDT)
- Fashion Face-Off: Kim Kardashian vs. Jessie J in Teddy Bear Coats (From E! Online. 13 March 2014)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- InsideTV Podcast: J'Tia from 'Survivor' explains her 'scorched earth' move (From EW.com - Inside TV. 13 March 2014, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- Norman Reedus Whips Out a Crossbow at Late Night (From BuzzSugar. 13 March 2014, 8:32 AM, PDT)
- Horror Cinema's Scariest Killer Scarecrows (From FEARnet. 13 March 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)