While they may not necessarily be the villains and get all the glory, there's something to be said for the douchebag characters of the horror genre- they often add to the drama of any given situation, they generally complicate things and they make it oh, so fun to hate them.
That being said, I thought it might be kind of fun to look back at some of my favorite douchebag characters of the horror genre- past and present. The only rule? They aren't the film's "big bad." Be forewarned, though: If you haven't seen some of these films, this countdown may get a little spoiler-y for you.
So, in the immortal words of Kanye West, "Let's have a toast for the douchebags" and check out some of this writer's favorite unsavory characters in the horror genre of all time.
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Guardians of the Galaxy and Its Exploitation Influences (From Flickeringmyth. 27 April 2017, 4:15 AM, PDT)
- ‘Captain America’ Director Joe Johnston Boards ‘Narnia’ Revival ‘The Silver Chair’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 26 April 2017, 4:03 PM, PDT)
- Jeff Goldblum Is Back for Jurassic World 2 (From MovieWeb. 26 April 2017, 10:42 AM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Walking Dead Showrunner Scott Gimple Sheds Light on Season 8 (From TVovermind.com. 26 April 2017, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Blade Runner 2049 Trailer Release Date Announced (From MovieWeb. 26 April 2017, 3:07 PM, PDT)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Walking Dead, Fuller House, Good Fight, Big Bang, Supernatural, Once and More (From TVLine.com. 26 April 2017, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Says Daughter North Is Kanye West’s Twin: She ‘Says the Same Wild Things’ (From PEOPLE.com. 27 April 2017, 5:24 AM, PDT)
- 16 Facts About Kim and Kanye's Wedding That Will Leave You Dumbfounded (From Popsugar. 26 April 2017, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She 'Would Seriously' Consider Running for Office (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 April 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)