Channing Tatum holds a chihuahua
Remembering the Upstairs Lounge mass murder, 40 years later.
Martina Navratilova on the lack of gay male tennis players.
Impatient Nation Demands Supreme Court Just Get To The Gay Stuff.
Meet Walle, the winner of this year’s Ugliest Dog Contest. Wait, seriously? I call B.S.
The Out List debuts on HBO on Thursday night, and below you can see a brief snippet, including Neil Patrick Harris.
And here he is celebrating Global Smurfs Day.
And here’s The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, »
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- 'Supergirl' Lands Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Is She Superwoman? (From MovieWeb. 4 August 2015, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- Channing Tatum is Definitely Playing Gambit (From Worst Previews. 3 August 2015, 10:40 PM, PDT)
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum To Play 'Lucy Lane' In Supergirl TV Series (From ComicBookMovie. 3 August 2015, 7:38 PM, PDT)
Neil Patrick Harris
- America’s Got Talent results and recap - Final 2015 judges cuts, elimination tonight (From National Ledger. 4 August 2015, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- How Cobie Smulders Met Her 'Unexpected' Indie-Movie Future (From Rolling Stone. 23 July 2015, 7:26 AM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Lily Rabe's Ahs Return, Bill Simmons Moves to HBO and More (From TVLine.com. 22 July 2015, 12:32 PM, PDT)
- Jenji Kohan Leads Band of Female Showrunners Breaking TV’s Old-School Rules (From Variety - TV News. 4 August 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- The Mindy Project’s Ike Barinholtz Will Make His Literary Debut in 2017 (From Vulture. 3 August 2015, 8:42 PM, PDT)
- Style Tribes: Why Hollywood's Funny Girls Deserve a Lot More Fashion Cred (From E! Online. 3 August 2015, 7:09 PM, PDT)