Channing Tatum holds a chihuahua
Remembering the Upstairs Lounge mass murder, 40 years later.
Martina Navratilova on the lack of gay male tennis players.
Impatient Nation Demands Supreme Court Just Get To The Gay Stuff.
Meet Walle, the winner of this year’s Ugliest Dog Contest. Wait, seriously? I call B.S.
The Out List debuts on HBO on Thursday night, and below you can see a brief snippet, including Neil Patrick Harris.
And here he is celebrating Global Smurfs Day.
And here’s The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, »
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Reese Witherspoon To Star In Live Action Tinker Bell Movie (From The Playlist. 21 May 2015, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- 11 Legitimately Important Things Channing Tatum Revealed About Magic Mike Xxl (From BuzzSugar. 21 May 2015, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- Feast Your Eyes on Sexy Shirtless Photos of the Magic Mike Stars (From Popsugar. 21 May 2015, 12:40 PM, PDT)
Neil Patrick Harris
- Celebs Bring the Funny for Red Nose Day: Gwyneth Paltrow Hangs Out, Robert Pattinson Crashes a Car & More! (From E! Online. 21 May 2015, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- Reese Witherspoon, Neil Patrick Harris Among Celebs Supporting ‘Red Nose Day’ (From Variety - TV News. 21 May 2015, 6:16 PM, PDT)
- Tomorrowland: how Walt Disney’s strange utopia shaped the world of tomorrow (From The Guardian - Film News. 21 May 2015, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- See How Mindy Kaling Is Rocking Her First Time at the Cannes Film Festival! (From Popsugar. 21 May 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Mindy Kaling and Lewis Black show us their emotions in Inside Out interview (From Cineplex. 21 May 2015, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Mindy Kaling and B.J. Novak Are Writing a Book About Their ‘Weird As Hell’ Relationship (From Vulture. 21 May 2015, 10:21 AM, PDT)