This Warner Archive release is a Manufacture-On-Demand (Mod) DVD. It is made to be played in "play only" DVD devices, and may not play in some DVD recorders or PC drives. This disc, however, played fine in the Toshiba DVD recorder used for this review. This title is available directly from WBShop.com by clicking here.
A freed slave (Paul Newman) is chosen to cast the Holy Grail in silver, but his efforts are thwarted by enemies out to claim the grail for themselves. In addition, a magician (Jack Palance) uses his magic to convince Rome he is a Christ-like Messiah. Also stars Pier Angeli, Virginia Mayo, and Lorne Greene.
Directed by Victor Saville
The 1954 film The Silver Chalice may not be a classic along the lines of »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Victor Medina)
Similar News ItemsBilly Crystal
- Inside Garry Shandling's Memorial Service: Judd Apatow, Sarah Silverman Remember the Late Comedian (From E! Online. 25 April 2016, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- Doris Roberts, Star of ‘Everybody Loves Raymond,’ Dies at 90 (From Variety - Film News. 18 April 2016, 4:27 PM, PDT)
- Doris Roberts, Star of ‘Everybody Loves Raymond,’ Dies at 90 (From Variety - TV News. 18 April 2016, 4:27 PM, PDT)
- Just Desserts: The Making Of Creepshow Blu-ray Release Details & Cover Art (From DailyDead. 4 May 2016, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Blu-ray Review: Bride Of Re-animator (From Destroy the Brain. 4 May 2016, 9:44 AM, PDT)
- Touring Band v. Skinheads Film, Green Room, Gets a Blu-Ray & DVD Date (From Destroy the Brain. 3 May 2016, 9:19 AM, PDT)
Paul Newman (I)
- New to On Demand: The Choice (From ChannelGuideMag. 3 May 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Sam Mendes Named President Of Venice Film Festival Jury (From Deadline. 27 April 2016, 8:11 AM, PDT)
- Detour Review [Tribeca 2016] (From We Got This Covered. 16 April 2016, 8:00 PM, PDT)