According to Kid Rock, Justin Bieber and Vanilla Ice have more in common than just singing the lyric “baby” over and over again. In an interview with Howard Stern on June 19, the rockstar said Justin is just like Vanilla Ice, and when Howard pointed out that Vanilla Ice was a one-hit-wonder, Kid then said that Justin has never even had a hit. Yikes!
Kid was on The Howard Stern Show to promote his new $20 concert tour, and he couldn’t resist dissing Justin.
Those are cutting words! »
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber Is Armed With Custom Golden Dragons at the 2015 Met Gala (From E! Online. 4 May 2015, 5:49 PM, PDT)
- Jimmy Kimmel Channels Justin Bieber for Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight, Joins Pacquiao's Entourage Pre-Bout (From Us Weekly. 4 May 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Stars Totally Stole Mayweather and Pacquiao's Spotlight (From Popsugar. 3 May 2015, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Hits the 2015 Met Gala Red Carpet With an Elaborate Floral Headpiece—See Her Orchid-Covered Hair! (From E! Online. 4 May 2015, 4:39 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Mobbed by Fans at Tokyo Airport, Singer Reportedly Caused Flight Delays: See the Crazy Pic! (From E! Online. 4 May 2015, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- TMZ Live: The Walking Dead: Star Goes Ballistic over Baltimore Unrest (From TMZ. 4 May 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Madonna Has More to Say About Her Coachella Kiss With Drake (From Popsugar. 4 May 2015, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron Obviously Crushed the Box Office (From BuzzSugar. 4 May 2015, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus’s Album With the Flaming Lips Is Going to Sound Like a Hangover (From Vulture. 4 May 2015, 10:43 AM, PDT)