According to Kid Rock, Justin Bieber and Vanilla Ice have more in common than just singing the lyric “baby” over and over again. In an interview with Howard Stern on June 19, the rockstar said Justin is just like Vanilla Ice, and when Howard pointed out that Vanilla Ice was a one-hit-wonder, Kid then said that Justin has never even had a hit. Yikes!
Kid was on The Howard Stern Show to promote his new $20 concert tour, and he couldn’t resist dissing Justin.
Those are cutting words! »
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Britney Spears Talks Justin Bieber Collaboration Rumors, Reveals She Nearly Drowned in Hawaii: Get the Scoop! (From E! Online. 24 August 2016, 4:29 PM, PDT)
- Dustin From Stranger Things Might Just Be the Nicest Celebrity of All Time (From E! Online. 24 August 2016, 3:19 PM, PDT)
- Bieber Family Says It’s ‘In No Way Affiliated’ With Bowmanville Zoo Fundraiser (From ET Canada. 24 August 2016, 10:51 AM, PDT)
- 10 Celebrity Vacation Homes We're Dreaming of Staying in Any Time of the Year (From E! Online. 25 August 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift -- No Tom Foolery in NYC (Video) (From TMZ. 25 August 2016, 12:45 AM, PDT)
- Why a Break From the Public Eye Is Exactly What Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Relationship Needed (From E! Online. 24 August 2016, 5:15 PM, PDT)
- Let Miley Cyrus Be Your Halloween Costume Inspiration This Year (From Popsugar. 24 August 2016, 5:45 PM, PDT)
- Without a Doubt, Kelly Ripa Is the Queen of Pop Culture Halloween Costumes (From Popsugar. 24 August 2016, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- Horror Highlights: Tale Of Tales Blu-ray / DVD, Old 37, CryptTV & Inkshares, The House On Pine Street, Bb (From DailyDead. 24 August 2016, 9:03 AM, PDT)