CBS has announced its 2013-14 primetime premiere dates, with an hourlong final-season opener of “How I Met Your Mother” kicking things off Sept. 23, the night after co-star Neil Patrick Harris hosts the Emmys.
Nearly all of CBS’ fall content will premiere that week, with the exceptions being the 90-minute season premiere of “Survivor” Sept. 18 and the debut of ensemble comedy “We Are Men” Sept. 30.
The first two new series on CBS’ 2013-14 schedule will launch after the season premieres of “Himym” and “2 Broke Girls.” The Chuck Lorre-produced “Mom,” starring Anna Faris and Allison Janney, bows at 9:30 p.m., followed by drama thriller “Hostages” with Toni Collette and Dylan McDermott.
Then on Sept. 26, CBS officially expands its Thursday comedy block to two hours, with the season premieres of »
- Jon Weisman
Similar News Items"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 12/20/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 December 2014, 1:20 PM, PST)
- Thursday TV Ratings: Elementary, Biggest Loser, The Taste, iHeartradio, McCarthys (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 December 2014, 12:13 PM, PST)
- Ratings: Quiet Start for NBC’s ‘People Magazine Awards’ (From Variety - TV News. 19 December 2014, 9:12 AM, PST)
"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- This First Look at Neil Patrick Harris' Creepy American Horror Story: Freak Show Character Is Terrifying (From E! Online. 18 December 2014, 6:30 PM, PST)
- Neil Patrick Harris arrives at the freak show in this 'American Horror Story' promo (From EW.com - Inside TV. 18 December 2014, 4:21 PM, PST)
- Watch Neil Patrick Harris' 'American Horror Story' Debut (From The Hollywood Reporter. 18 December 2014, 3:26 PM, PST)
Neil Patrick Harris
- Kevin Jonas, Beyonce and Anna Kendrick Get Into The Holiday Spirit (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 December 2014, 5:21 PM, PST)
- David Schwimmer Is Playing Kim Kardashian’s Father (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 December 2014, 5:19 PM, PST)
- David Schwimmer Joins FX's Oj-Themed American Crime Story as Robert Kardashian (From TVLine.com. 19 December 2014, 3:15 PM, PST)