Disney Channel, Disney Xd and Disney Junior have rallied their stars to appear at Disney’s version of Comic-Con in August.
The three-day schedule for the D23 Expo, set to be held at the Anaheim Convention Center, in Anaheim, Calif.,. Aug 9-11, will include musical performances by Hollywood Records’ Bridgit Mendler (Disney Channel’s “Good Luck Charlie”) and R5 (featuring Ross Lynch from Disney Channel’s “Teen Beach Movie” and “Austin & Ally”); a fan dance with stars from the Disney Channel Original Movie “Teen Beach Movie,” and a special screening of animated Mickey Mouse shorts that have never been screened.
Disney Channel’s showcase will kick off Aug. 9 with a screening of the one-hour crossover special “Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel,” featuring Phineas, Ferb, Agent P, Spider-Man, the Hulk, Thor and Iron Man. It’s the first crossover animated television special of Marvel and Disney properties.
See Also: Marvel »
- Marc Graser
Similar News ItemsIron Man (2008)
- John Ostrander: Listing To One Side (From Comicmix. 23 October 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Doctor Strange’ (From Variety - Film News. 23 October 2016, 12:01 AM, PDT)
- ‘Doctor Strange’ Cast Addresses Whitewashing Controversy at Film’s World Premiere (From Variety - Film News. 21 October 2016, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Jordan Fisher and Olivia Holt Reveal Her Boyfriend Was Nervous to Meet Jordan (From PEOPLE.com. 19 October 2016, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Olivia Holt on Her Fall Wardrobe: ‘This Is My Prime Moment to Shine’ (From PEOPLE.com. 18 October 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- See the Power of Friendship in 'Same Kind of Different as Me' Trailer (From FirstShowing.net. 17 August 2016, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Disney Xd Star Sophie Reynolds Joins R.L. Stine Adaptation ‘Mostly Ghostly 3’ (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 19 October 2015, 1:14 PM, PDT)
- Dog With a Blog Sneak Peek: The Truth Lands Avery in the Doghouse (From TVLine.com. 25 September 2014, 7:57 AM, PDT)
- Dog With a Blog Season 3 First Look: Expelled Avery and Tyler Take a Stand! (From TVLine.com. 3 September 2014, 10:01 AM, PDT)