School is nearly out, and it's time to congratulate your kids (and yourselves!) on surviving yet another academic year. Between the end-of-the year festivities and awards ceremonies and swim practices, it's a good to relax a bit and enjoy downtime with your clan. In just a week or two, summer will be in full swing, but this weekend, take a couple of hours and have family movie time together.
Rated G Pick: "Hercules" (1997, 90 minutes)
Kids Will Love: What could be more compelling to kids than a myth about someone with the strength of a god but the body of a human? "Hercules" is one of those lesser-known Disney movies that kids love to discover, because it's got humor and heart and (for boys) no princesses, just Greek gods!
Parents Will Love: "Hercules" is one of Disney's underrated '90s offerings. It's nowhere near as popular as "The Lion King, »
- Sandie Angulo Chen
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- 10 best baseball movies of all time: League of Their Own, Moneyball (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 August 2014, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Joan Rivers' Condition 'Remains Serious,' Melissa Rivers Says (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 August 2014, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- Joan Rivers Hospitalized, Celebs Send Get Well Wishes to Ailing Comedienne (From Us Weekly. 29 August 2014, 2:04 AM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Why the Emmys bitchslapped 'The Normal Heart': Yes, Hollywood still hates gays (From Gold Derby. 28 August 2014, 6:54 PM, PDT)
- Emmys Top Twitter TV Ratings, But Can’t Compete With Oscars (From Variety - TV News. 26 August 2014, 2:28 PM, PDT)
- Emmys: Time for TV to Get Over Its Inferiority Complex (From Variety - TV News. 26 August 2014, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- News Bits: Uncle, Foxcatcher, Dark, Mission (From Dark Horizons. 26 August 2014, 10:28 AM, PDT)
- New Photos of Henry Cavill in The Man From Uncle (From Worst Previews. 26 August 2014, 3:26 AM, PDT)
- Batman V Superman Henry Cavill Spotted Dressed To Impress In Different Movie Gig (From OnTheFlix. 25 August 2014, 1:31 PM, PDT)