School is nearly out, and it's time to congratulate your kids (and yourselves!) on surviving yet another academic year. Between the end-of-the year festivities and awards ceremonies and swim practices, it's a good to relax a bit and enjoy downtime with your clan. In just a week or two, summer will be in full swing, but this weekend, take a couple of hours and have family movie time together.
Rated G Pick: "Hercules" (1997, 90 minutes)
Kids Will Love: What could be more compelling to kids than a myth about someone with the strength of a god but the body of a human? "Hercules" is one of those lesser-known Disney movies that kids love to discover, because it's got humor and heart and (for boys) no princesses, just Greek gods!
Parents Will Love: "Hercules" is one of Disney's underrated '90s offerings. It's nowhere near as popular as "The Lion King, »
- Sandie Angulo Chen
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- Rare Replay Pre-Order on Xbox One Dashboard and Xbox Website (From TheHDRoom. 26 July 2015, 8:23 PM, PDT)
- Oscar Winning Villain Performances (From Cinelinx. 26 July 2015, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- Daniel Bryan With Surprising Backstage Revelations In New Book (From Obsessed with Film. 22 July 2015, 3:53 AM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- What’s New on Amazon Prime: August 2015 (From Vulture. 31 July 2015, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- Mistresses Recap: Alibi, Felicia (From TVLine.com. 30 July 2015, 7:16 PM, PDT)
- As Relativity Implodes, Filmmakers Are Left in Limbo (From Variety - Film News. 30 July 2015, 5:48 PM, PDT)
- Fantastic Four, The Man from Uncle: 5 movies you need to see this August (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 1 August 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Five "Must-See" Movies for August 2015 (From Rope Of Silicon. 31 July 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Check out David Beckham in The Man From U.N.C.L.E. (From The Hollywood News. 31 July 2015, 7:52 AM, PDT)