MGM's planned reboot of the Tomb Raider movie franchise has taken a step closer to becoming reality with the news that the studio has appointed screenwriter Marti Noxon to write the script for the video game adaptation, which is said to follow "archaeologist Lara Croft as she sets off on one of her international adventures."
Noxon is best known for her TV work, having written for the likes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Prison Break, Grey's Anatomy, Mad Men and Glee, as well as penning the screenplays for the feature films Fright Night and I Am Number Four.
Lara Croft has featured in two movies to date, with Angelina Jolie starring in 2001's Lara Croft: Tomb Raider and the 2003 sequel Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life. While the second feature scraped enough in box office receipts for original studio Paramount to give the go ahead to a third, »
- Flickering Myth
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Is Once's Seer Really Jafar? Should Rocky Horror Have Aired Live? Are Cisco and Winn Too Similar? And More Qs (From TVLine.com. 21 October 2016, 11:04 AM, PDT)
- Rocky Horror Remake: Is It Worth the Revisit? (From Cinelinx. 21 October 2016, 8:34 AM, PDT)
- Carol Burnett to Star In Amy Poehler's Family Comedy Pilot for ABC (From TVLine.com. 20 October 2016, 6:24 PM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt Has Yet to File A Response To Angelina Jolie’s Divorce Petition — Here’s Why (From ET Canada. 21 October 2016, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- Josh Gad Climbs Aboard Murder On The Orient Express Remake (From We Got This Covered. 21 October 2016, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt -- I'm Not Answering Angelina's Divorce ... For the Sake of Our Kids (From TMZ. 21 October 2016, 1:00 AM, PDT)
"Mad Men" (2007)
- Sarah Paulson Supports Holland Taylor at Opening Night of Broadway Play (From PEOPLE.com. 21 October 2016, 7:57 AM, PDT)
- Carol Burnett Returning to TV for Amy Poehler, Michael Saltzman-Produced Comedy Series (From Variety - TV News. 20 October 2016, 6:17 PM, PDT)
- Keeping Up With The Joneses – Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 20 October 2016, 6:13 PM, PDT)