Mumbai, June 12: Choreographer-filmmaker Farah Khan is relieved on returning home after spending 10 days in a hospital here. She was admitted after she reportedly complained of high fever.
"What a relief to be home after 10 days in hosp(ital)! Treatment still going on, but already feeling better with my family around. Bed rest for another week," tweeted Farah.
While in hospital, Farah, who is married to editor-turned-director Shirish Kunder and has triplets with him, sought "positive energy" from the concern and prayers she recieved from her fans and Twitterati.
Farah is currently seen as a judge on TV dance reality show. »
- Machan Kumar
Similar News ItemsFarah Khan (I)
- Reflections 2015: Top 10 Grossing Films (From Bollyspice. 24 January 2016, 9:40 PM, PST)
- Milap Zaveri makes his acting debut in Mastizaade (From BollywoodHungama. 13 January 2016, 11:04 AM, PST)
- Dilwale Music Review (From Bollyspice. 10 December 2015, 9:39 PM, PST)
- Msg Baba turns Bollywood against him with a PR disaster (From Bollyspice. 15 January 2016, 8:40 AM, PST)
- Sonu Nigam’s Birthday party (From Bollyspice. 31 July 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Bollywood celebs wish master-blaster Sachin Tendulkar on his birthday (From GlamSham. 24 April 2015, 4:37 AM, PDT)