Project marks the first time Bay has worked with Warner Bros., after previously producing and helming films primarily with Disney, Sony, DreamWorks and Paramount.
The “Ghost Recon” games revolve around a fictional unit of the U.S. Army Special Forces that essentially operates as the President’s private army, using the latest technology to infiltrate and take down threats around the world without leaving any traces behind that they exist.
“These guys don’t belong to any specific organization,” Jean Julien Baronnet, CEO of Ubisoft Motion Pictures. “They’re in the field where the U.S. troops are not supposed to be. It’s a small team with very strong personalities and very specific skill sets. They »
- Marc Graser
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- Ben Affleck Is Feeling Lots of Pressure for Batman v Superman to Be Good (From Vulture. 25 November 2015, 9:26 PM, PST)
- Black Mass director Scott Cooper in talks for spy thriller White Knight (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2015, 8:00 PM, PST)
- New Details Surface On WB’s Plans To Diversify DC Movies With Teen Titans And More (From We Got This Covered. 25 November 2015, 7:10 PM, PST)
- Oscar predictions smackdown: Sasha Stone vs Tom O'Neil (podcast)' (From Gold Derby. 25 November 2015, 4:47 PM, PST)
- 2016 Sundance Film Festival Predictions: Adam Smith’s Trespass Against Us (From ioncinema. 25 November 2015, 3:15 PM, PST)
- 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actor (From Indiewire. 25 November 2015, 1:27 PM, PST)
- 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture (From Indiewire. 25 November 2015, 1:19 PM, PST)
- Movie News: Angelina Jolie Touted for 'Bride of Frankenstein'; Watch Christian Bale and Brad Pitt in 'The Big Short' Trailer (From Movies.com. 24 November 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- John Toll Talks Adjusting for the Small Screen, ‘Sense8,’ the Wachowskis & More (From The Film Stage. 24 November 2015, 10:14 AM, PST)