Project marks the first time Bay has worked with Warner Bros., after previously producing and helming films primarily with Disney, Sony, DreamWorks and Paramount.
The “Ghost Recon” games revolve around a fictional unit of the U.S. Army Special Forces that essentially operates as the President’s private army, using the latest technology to infiltrate and take down threats around the world without leaving any traces behind that they exist.
“These guys don’t belong to any specific organization,” Jean Julien Baronnet, CEO of Ubisoft Motion Pictures. “They’re in the field where the U.S. troops are not supposed to be. It’s a small team with very strong personalities and very specific skill sets. They »
- Marc Graser
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- 2014 Box Office Gets $90 Million Goodbye Gift from Peter Jackson’s ‘Hobbit’ Finale (From The Wrap. 21 December 2014, 8:06 AM, PST)
- Box Office: ‘The Hobbit’ Rules Them All With $90.6 Million (From Variety - Film News. 21 December 2014, 8:04 AM, PST)
- 'The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies' Tops Box Office with $56.2 Million (From Rope Of Silicon. 21 December 2014, 7:27 AM, PST)
- Kate Winslet eyed for female lead in Steve Jobs biopic (From Flickeringmyth. 20 December 2014, 8:48 AM, PST)
- Casting Net: Pedro Pascal in talks for Great Wall movie (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 19 December 2014, 7:11 PM, PST)
- Kate Winslet Could Join Danny Boyle’s Steve Jobs Biopic (From Slash Film. 19 December 2014, 4:30 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: ComicBookMovie Sits Down With The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (From ComicBookMovie. 20 December 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- 20 Worst Movies Of 2014 (From Obsessed with Film. 20 December 2014, 11:31 AM, PST)
- Movie News: See Jessica Chastain Go Gothic for 'Crimson Peak'; Watch Jonah Hill and James Franco in First 'True Story' Trailer (From Movies.com. 19 December 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)