Project marks the first time Bay has worked with Warner Bros., after previously producing and helming films primarily with Disney, Sony, DreamWorks and Paramount.
The “Ghost Recon” games revolve around a fictional unit of the U.S. Army Special Forces that essentially operates as the President’s private army, using the latest technology to infiltrate and take down threats around the world without leaving any traces behind that they exist.
“These guys don’t belong to any specific organization,” Jean Julien Baronnet, CEO of Ubisoft Motion Pictures. “They’re in the field where the U.S. troops are not supposed to be. It’s a small team with very strong personalities and very specific skill sets. They »
- Marc Graser
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- Below the Line Bookings (From Variety - Film News. 2 October 2014, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- Watch Tom Cruise get killed repeatedly in ‘Edge of Tomorrow’ supercut (From SoundOnSight. 2 October 2014, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- Folks outraged over 'Tom & Jerry' racism disclaimer, clearly don't remember the show (From Hitfix. 2 October 2014, 10:41 AM, PDT)
- 'Warpath' The Focus Of Latest X-men: Days Of Future Past Featurette (From ComicBookMovie. 2 October 2014, 3:18 AM, PDT)
- Listen: 7 Songs From 'Frank' Soundtrack, Plus Full Details And More (From The Playlist. 1 October 2014, 7:19 AM, PDT)
- X-Men: Apocalypse is final chapter in 'First Class trilogy' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 1 October 2014, 5:04 AM, PDT)
- Catherine Zeta Jones To Play A Notorious Drug Kingpin In The Godmother (From We Got This Covered. 2 October 2014, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- Directors' Trademarks: David Fincher (From Cinelinx. 1 October 2014, 5:42 PM, PDT)
- New to Blu-ray: Transformers: Age Of Exctinction, Chef, 24: Live Another Day, and More (From Collider.com. 1 October 2014, 9:40 AM, PDT)