Exclusive: Blonde to Black Pictures kicks off with psychological drama Buttercup Bill.
Sadie Frost and Emma Comley are launching London-based production outfit Blonde to Black Pictures.
The company’s first feature will be micro-budget psychological thriller Buttercup Bill, which will start shooting on location in New Orleans later this month.
Emilie Richard-Froozan and Remy Bennett (Tony Bennett’s granddaughter) wrote the screenplay and will share directing duties. Bennett will also star as Pernilla, a young woman who learns shocking news about a girl she grew up with, and starts seeing visions of her imaginary friend, mischievous cowboy Buttercup Bill.
The company’s second feature, to be announced later this summer, will shoot in London.
A further five features are in development with new talent.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Wendy Mitchell)
Similar News ItemsJude Law
- Enter to Win Passes to a Preview Screening of The Grand Budapest Hotel (From CinemaNerdz. 11 March 2014, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- Win Tickets to The Advance Screening of The Grand Budapest Hotel in St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 11 March 2014, 5:21 AM, PDT)
- 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' Red Band Trailer (From MovieWeb. 10 March 2014, 6:04 PM, PDT)
- Jane Got a Gun producers reach agreement with director Lynne Ramsay (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 11 March 2014, 8:41 AM, PDT)
- Lynne Ramsay, Jane Got a Gun producers reach agreement (From ScreenDaily. 11 March 2014, 3:11 AM, PDT)
- 'August Osage County' - rich brew of drama (Ians Movie Review) (From RealBollywood. 7 March 2014, 10:58 PM, PST)
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins forms Birds of Satan project, Dave Grohl to guest (From Hitfix. 4 March 2014, 5:59 PM, PST)
- British Rock Trio The Virginmarys Announce U.S. Tour With Buckcherry (From The Daily BLAM!. 20 February 2014)
- Trent Reznor on Cutoff Grammys Finale: 'I Don't Regret That We Did It' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 19 February 2014, 6:16 AM, PST)