Review Laura Akers 10 Jun 2013 - 07:30
This review contains spoilers.
“Poke around a psychopath’s mind, you’re bound to get poked back.”
One of the themes of the universe created by Thomas Harris in his Hannibal Lecter novels is that when we entrust psychiatrists to use the skills at their disposal to help improve our mental health, we are also placing ourselves in jeopardy because those same skills can be used in nefarious ways. The mind is a delicate thing; in the hands of the wrong person, it can be easily destroyed.
Of course, the vast majority of mental health professionals are extremely ethical in their work. But much of the horror of the Hannibal stories comes from exploring the basic question of what happens »
Similar News ItemsEddie Izzard
- Real Time with Bill Maher invites Ted Nugent, sides with Breitbart over free speech (From Monsters and Critics. 17 June 2017, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Breitbart’s Alex Marlow, Ian Bremmer, Eddie Izzard on Real Time with Bill Maher (From Monsters and Critics. 16 June 2017, 8:09 AM, PDT)
- Review: The Lego Batman Movie (From Comicmix. 13 June 2017, 10:34 AM, PDT)
- Westworld Rounds Up Neil Jackson, Jonathan Tucker for Season 2 Roles (From TVLine.com. 21 July 2017, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Mads Mikkelsen in talks for villain role in Doug Liman's Chaos Walking (From JoBlo. 20 July 2017, 3:46 PM, PDT)
- Mads Mikkelsen cast in villain role in Doug Liman’s Chaos Walking (From Flickeringmyth. 20 July 2017, 2:41 PM, PDT)
Will Graham (II)
- Inside Bryan Fuller and Michael Green’s ‘American Gods’ Abode (From Variety - TV News. 19 June 2017, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- Is Hannibal Season 4 Back On The Cards? (From We Got This Covered. 9 June 2017, 1:29 PM, PDT)
- ‘Hannibal’ Season 4: Bryan Fuller Says Christopher Nolan Holds the Key to the Series’ Future (From Indiewire Television. 9 June 2017, 11:27 AM, PDT)