The apocalypse is coming to theaters and on VOD today in the form of Rapture-palooza. Only this time, Craig Robinson, Anna Kendrick, John Francis Daley, Rob Corddry, Paul Scheer, and many more are along for the ride.
Recently, I sat down with stars Rob Corddry and Rob Huebel to talk with them about the film, as well as some other random topics. Check out our little chats about clipping your toenails in Ihop, mustaches, and who the better doctor really is below.
When the Apocalypse actually happens and a billion people are raptured up to heaven, Lindsey (Kendrick) and her boyfriend Ben (Daley) are left behind in suburban Seattle. The young couple try their best to lead a normal life surrounded by talking locusts, blood rain showers, and pot-smoking wraiths. But when the Anti-Christ (Robinson) makes his home base in their neighborhood, Lindsey finds herself the object of his affection. »
- Melissa Howland
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Superhero Hrithik Roshan helps out Delhi Traffic Police (From Bollyspice. 13 March 2014, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- 10 Underrated Films From Major Hollywood Stars (From Obsessed with Film. 13 March 2014, 5:51 AM, PDT)
- Katie Holmes quits fashion line to 'concentrate' on acting and motherhood (From RealBollywood. 13 March 2014, 1:59 AM, PDT)
- Taped Director To Remake The Birds For Michael Bay (From Twitch. 13 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- The IMAX Poster For Transformers: Age Of Extinction Promises Destruction (From We Got This Covered. 13 March 2014, 5:58 AM, PDT)
- Michael Bay to produce remake of Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds (From The Guardian - Film News. 13 March 2014, 5:50 AM, PDT)
Anna Kendrick (I)
- Win Joe Swanberg’s ‘Drinking Buddies’ On DVD! (From The Hollywood News. 11 March 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Bell says 'I'm recording 'Frozen 2' in my bedroom already' (From Hitfix. 11 March 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Olivia Munn Says She 'Could Possibly Teach 7th Grade Economics' (From PEOPLE.com. 11 March 2014, 8:20 AM, PDT)