There can never be too much love for Mister Rogers.
That's what lies beneath a new digital remix from PBS, "Sing Together." Called the "B-Side" version, this is the second video to feature the words and kindness of "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood" star Fred Rogers auto-tuned into a song.
Yet again, the result is beautiful and happiness-inducing.
The original, PBS-sanctioned auto-tune remix for Mister Rogers hit the Internet almost exactly one year ago, on June 7, 2012. With footage and lyrics taken from episodes of "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood," the tune was a nostalgic flashback to decades of childhoods.
And it did rather well for PBS -- "Garden of Your Mind" has over 8.7 million views in its first year.
Can "Sing Together" replicate that success? While it's unlikely that this newest remix, made as before by MelodySheep (Symphony of Science's John D. Boswell), will replicate the initial video's viral status, there's still plenty of Mister Rogers nostalgia out there. »
Similar News ItemsJulia Child
- Series About Julia Child’s Time in the CIA Picked Up at ABC Signature (From Women and Hollywood. 16 August 2017, 7:01 AM, PDT)
- ABC Signature Lands Julia Child As CIA Agent Dramedy Spec By Benjamin Brand (From Deadline TV. 14 August 2017, 4:31 PM, PDT)
- Et Obsessions: 'Life of Kylie,' Kesha's 'Rainbow' Album, 'Difficult People,' and Everything Princess Diana (From Entertainment Tonight. 8 August 2017, 6:45 PM, PDT)
Fred Rogers (I)
- Twitch’s Latest Classic Programming Play Is A ‘Mister Rogers’ Marathon (From Tubefilter News. 11 May 2017, 10:34 AM, PDT)
- It’s a Beautiful Day in Twitch’s Neighborhood: All 886 ‘Mister Rogers’ Episodes to Stream (From The Wrap. 11 May 2017, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Watch Mister Rogers’ Heart-Melting Plea to Save Federal Funding for PBS in 1969 (Video) (From The Wrap. 16 March 2017, 10:13 AM, PDT)
"Reading Rainbow" (1983)
- LeVar Burton Sued For Using Reading Rainbow Catchphrase (From Screen Rant. 9 August 2017, 9:19 AM, PDT)
- LeVar Burton Is Sued in Reading Rainbow Copyright Dispute — But You Don't Have to Take Our Word for It (From PEOPLE.com. 8 August 2017, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- LeVar Burton Sued in ‘Reading Rainbow’ Copyright Dispute (From The Wrap. 7 August 2017, 4:16 PM, PDT)