Quite often an actor will say a single audition changed their life. But Alexis Denisof shudders to think about what his life would be had he not landed the role of Wesley Wyndam-Pryce on Buffy the Vampire Slayer in 1999. That guest spot led to several professional highlights in the Whedonverse (Angel, Dollhouse, The Avengers) and three massive personal highlights: he met wife Alyson Hannigan in Sunnydale and they now have two daughters together.
Starting this Friday, you can see Denisoff's latest collaboration with Joss Whedon as Much Ado About Nothing hits theaters, and features the single greatest assemblage of Whedonverse acolytes in history: Amy Acker, Clark Gregg, Reed Diamond, Fran Kranz, Nathan Fillion, Sean Maher and Tom Lenk co-star.
I caught up with Denisof to talk about bringing this unique vision of Shakespeare to the big screen, what it was like to reunite with his one-time TV love and how it feels to be on Joss Whedon's speedial »
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- Marvel’s Kevin Feige hints at changes for Avengers movies (From Den of Geek. 17 October 2017, 4:13 PM, PDT)
- 5 Reasons why you need to see Spider-Man: Homecoming (again) (From Cineplex. 17 October 2017, 8:11 AM, PDT)
- 10 Oscar Underdogs Who Stand the Best Chance at Gold (From Thompson on Hollywood. 16 October 2017, 4:19 PM, PDT)
- Armie Hammer Is Green Lantern On Fan-Made Justice League Poster (From We Got This Covered. 17 October 2017, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- Marvel altered the end of Avengers: Age of Ultron due to a false scoop (From Flickeringmyth. 17 October 2017, 8:51 AM, PDT)
- "Batgirl" Movie Updates (From SneakPeek. 17 October 2017, 6:04 AM, PDT)
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)
- The Sweet Reason Sarah Michelle Gellar Keeps Her Marriage Out of the Spotlight (From Popsugar. 17 October 2017, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- Out of All 144 Episodes of Buffy, Sarah Michelle Gellar Picks Her Absolute Favorite (From BuzzSugar. 17 October 2017, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Rollback Review: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 4 (From The Cultural Post. 17 October 2017, 12:40 PM, PDT)