Really? Frances Bean as Bella? Courtney claims that her daughter was offered the coveted lead role in ‘Twilight,’ but she turned it down! Watch her interview here.
Courtney Love says a lot of crazy things, but this has got to be the craziest! In a brand new interview with Howard Stern, Courtney claims that her daughter Frances Bean Cobain was offered the part that eventually went to Kristen Stewart, but she turned it down for a very funny reason! Could you imagine Frances Bean playing Bella Swan in Twilight?
Frances Bean Cobain ‘Twilight’ Role?
It’s hard to imagine anyone other than Kristen playing Bella, especially not Frances, but apparently it could have happened!
Courtney claims that Frances, now 20, was offered it first:
“When she was 13 she was offered Twilight, she was offered (the part of) Bella in Twilight. Someone just saw a picture of her in a magazine and »
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Taye Diggs Joins Topher Grace Musical Comedy ‘One Shot’ (From Deadline New York. 20 November 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence on Mockingjay's ending, David O’Russell and voting for Lupita (From Cineplex. 20 November 2014, 8:02 AM, PST)
- 2015 Sundance Predictions: Which Film is the Next Whiplash? (From ioncinema. 19 November 2014, 9:45 AM, PST)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- Listen to Jennifer Lawrence Sing in the New ‘Hunger Games’ (From Variety - Film News. 22 November 2014, 8:45 PM, PST)
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Part 1 Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Plot & More (From OnTheFlix. 22 November 2014, 6:30 PM, PST)
- Francis Lawrence: Directing 'Mockingjay' was like 'wrangling puppies' (From Hitfix. 22 November 2014, 5:28 PM, PST)
Howard Stern (I)
- How Awkward Is It to Sit Next to Larry Gagosian at David Tang’s Birthday Party? (From Vulture. 21 November 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- How @midnight made America fall in love with the panel show (From The Guardian - TV News. 20 November 2014, 5:25 AM, PST)
- Watch Bill Cosby say 'I don’t talk about it' when confronted with rape allegations (From Hitfix. 19 November 2014, 7:13 PM, PST)