Really? Frances Bean as Bella? Courtney claims that her daughter was offered the coveted lead role in ‘Twilight,’ but she turned it down! Watch her interview here.
Courtney Love says a lot of crazy things, but this has got to be the craziest! In a brand new interview with Howard Stern, Courtney claims that her daughter Frances Bean Cobain was offered the part that eventually went to Kristen Stewart, but she turned it down for a very funny reason! Could you imagine Frances Bean playing Bella Swan in Twilight?
Frances Bean Cobain ‘Twilight’ Role?
It’s hard to imagine anyone other than Kristen playing Bella, especially not Frances, but apparently it could have happened!
Courtney claims that Frances, now 20, was offered it first:
“When she was 13 she was offered Twilight, she was offered (the part of) Bella in Twilight. Someone just saw a picture of her in a magazine and »
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Patrick Wachsberger talks franchises, highlights and Polanski (From ScreenDaily. 23 September 2016, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Patrick Wachsberger talks franchises, career highlights and the one that got away (From ScreenDaily. 23 September 2016, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- NYC Weekend Watch: ‘Synecdoche, New York,’ Kristen Stewart, ‘The Killer’ & More (From The Film Stage. 22 September 2016, 2:15 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- The Magnificent Seven movie review: a dusty, dry husk of a movie (From FlickFilosopher. 24 September 2016, 7:29 AM, PDT)
- 5 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Passengers (From We Got This Covered. 23 September 2016, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Passengers Gets A New Movie Trailer (From ShockYa. 23 September 2016, 8:03 AM, PDT)
Howard Stern (I)
- Five Embarrassing Emmy Errors That Went Viral (From Variety - TV News. 19 September 2016, 2:58 PM, PDT)
- Jimmy Kimmel on His First Hollywood Job and How He Got Into TV (From Variety - TV News. 16 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Trump Goes on Russia-Owned TV Network to Complain American Reporters Make His 'Perfect' Statements Look Bad (From PEOPLE.com. 9 September 2016, 8:35 AM, PDT)