Via his Facebook page, the former "Dirty Jobs" host, who has done double duty as the narrator of Discovery's crab-fishing reality juggernaut since its earliest days, decided to give his own voiceover commentary a tweak.
"Last week on 'Deadliest Catch,' some of you will recall that Zack Larson on the Cape Caution was pretty well lambasted by the narration. Frankly, I'm sympathetic, and want to make good on my offer to present a different view of what might have been broadcast. Nothing about the original scene has been altered but the narration.
Tell me if you think it makes a difference ... 'Alternate Catch: Zack Larson »
Similar News Items"Deadliest Catch" (2005)
- Sliff 2015 Review – Sea Fog (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 8 November 2015, 7:32 PM, PST)
- Beyond dangerous: Pacific Warriors follows extreme kayak fishing off Hawaiian Islands (From ChannelGuideMag. 23 October 2015, 9:28 AM, PDT)
- Weekly Ratings: ‘Blindspot,’ ‘Quantico,’ ‘Limitless’ Fall’s Most Impressive New Shows (From Variety - TV News. 6 October 2015, 3:37 PM, PDT)
"Dirty Jobs" (2005)
- Pilgrim Studios Introduces Six Original Series with New Digital Video Platform (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 October 2015, 9:27 PM, PDT)
- Kardashians are Keepers When it Comes to Reality TV Talent Issues (From Variety - TV News. 3 June 2015, 7:52 PM, PDT)
- Q&A: CNN’s Mike Rowe on ‘Bloody Do-Gooders’ and Searching For Oddball Stories (From Variety - TV News. 9 April 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
Mike Rowe (I)
- Ratings: Democratic Presidential Debate Draws a Record 15.3 Million (From TVLine.com. 14 October 2015, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- Gop Debate No. 2 Draws 22.9 Million Viewers, CNN's Biggest Audience Ever (From TVLine.com. 17 September 2015, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Daily Show’ Was Almost Hosted by ‘Dirty Jobs’ Star Mike Rowe (From The Wrap. 14 August 2015, 9:29 AM, PDT)