Though we have 7 months of cinema left to go in 2013 – namely a fleet of exciting blockbusters and “prestige” pics – I can’t help but feel that the year has really dragged compared to the last few; there just haven’t been many films outside of festival fare that have blown me off my feet, as evidenced by my list of the 10 Best Movies of 2013 (so far).
As for films that outright sucked, though, the list is plentiful, far exceeding the 10 listed here, some of which aren’t just the worst of 2013, but some of the worst I have seen of the last few years. In fact, our #1 entry is easily one of the worst films that I have ever seen.
So read on and be grateful that you avoided (most of) these cinematic atrocities, and if you’ve seen them all, then you have my sympathies (and I have the »
- Shaun Munro
Similar News ItemsJeremy Renner
- Josh Brolin discusses his experience on Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War, compares the film to The Godfather (From Flickeringmyth. 20 October 2017, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Marvel releases updated logo for Avengers: Infinity War (From Flickeringmyth. 17 October 2017, 4:40 PM, PDT)
- Frank Grillo Wants To Play Crossbones Again In The McU (From We Got This Covered. 17 October 2017, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- First Look: Elizabeth Debicki as Virginia Woolf (From FilmExperience. 15 September 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Director Dominic Savage On Tapping Gemma Arterton’s Background For ‘The Escape’ – Toronto (From Deadline. 14 September 2017, 7:12 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Gemma Arterton Yearns for More from Life in Exclusive Clip of “The Escape” (From Women and Hollywood. 13 September 2017, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- City of Industry (From Trailers from Hell. 21 October 2017, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- Famke Janssen On Why She Exited The ‘X-Men’ Franchise: ‘They Gave Up On Me’ (From ET Canada. 19 October 2017, 6:48 PM, PDT)
- 20 Options For Your Coolest X-Men Costume Ever (From BuzzSugar. 17 October 2017, 4:55 PM, PDT)