Just like how Alan (Zach Galifianakis) used card counting to win $80 grand in the first "Hangover" movie, director Todd Phillips and screenwriter Craig Mazin have broken down every element that made it the most successful R-rated comedy of all time in order to repeat that success twice more.
By now you may have heard that "The Hangover Part III" diverges from the formula which was merely copied and pasted for "Part II," but if you check out our infographic you can plainly see this third Wolf Pack outing is no game of chance. How funny any of these repeat strategies might be is the luck of the draw, but the movie house always wins.
More NextMovie Originals View Gallery » »
- Max Evry
Similar News ItemsBradley Cooper (I)
- Neil Burger To Direct ‘The Intouchables’ Remake Starring Bryan Cranston & Kevin Hart (From Slash Film. 25 August 2016, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Second Opinion – War Dogs (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 25 August 2016, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- ‘War Dogs’ review: “An enjoyable, if somewhat unbelievable action/ comedy” (From The Hollywood News. 23 August 2016, 8:43 AM, PDT)
- ‘Batman: Return Of The Caped Crusaders’ Trailer: Adam West and Burt Ward Lend Their Voices to the Dynamic Duo (From Indiewire. 24 August 2016, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- 45 Movies To Look Forward To Before The End Of 2016 (From We Got This Covered. 23 August 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- The Lego Batman Movie: Chris McKay Touches Base On Bats, The Joker And Tongue-In-Cheek Humor (From We Got This Covered. 23 August 2016, 6:55 AM, PDT)
- Drunk History: Comedy Central Releases Extended Season Four Trailer (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 August 2016, 12:48 PM, PDT)
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Will ‘Raise a Glass’ for ‘Drunk History’ (From Backstage. 22 July 2016, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- Drunk History: Season Four Coming in September; Lin-Manuel Miranda to Guest (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 July 2016, 10:26 AM, PDT)