With director Tony Scott’s new action thriller Unstoppable getting released this weekend, I recently sat down with Chris Pine to talk about his involvement in the movie. Of course we didn’t just talk about how intimidating it was to work alongside Denzel Washington, as we also covered things like what did he buy himself since he just turned 30, what was it like to work for Tony Scott and his fast moving camera, did he have friends that wanted to visit him on set, and what’s up with the Star Trek sequel and other possible future projects. Hit the jump to check out what Pine had to say and make sure to see Unstoppable this weekend. It’s a fun ride.
Finally, you can watch some clips from Unstoppable here.
- Steve 'Frosty' Weintraub
Similar News ItemsStar Trek (2009)
- The CW at 10: How the Network Found Its Footing With Superheroes & Strong Women (From Variety - TV News. 23 September 2016, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Run The Series: The endless Star Trek franchise ages in reverse (From The AV Club. 21 September 2016, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Shin Godzilla to Make North American Premiere at Fantastic Fest 2016 (From DailyDead. 21 September 2016, 2:22 PM, PDT)
Chris Pine (I)
- Hell and High Water: why film-makers should keep it slow and simple (From The Guardian - Film News. 23 September 2016, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- ‘Hell or High Water’ Music Video: Nick Cave and Warren Ellis Share ‘Comancheria’ Clip (From Indiewire. 23 September 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Kirk is feeling a little lonely in deleted scene from Star Trek Beyond (From Flickeringmyth. 22 September 2016, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- ‘Magnificent Seven’ Roping $35.3M Opening; Stick A Fork In ‘Storks’ – Saturday Am B.O. Update (From Deadline. 24 September 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Box Office: ‘The Magnificent Seven’ to Win Weekend With $35 Million (From The Wrap. 24 September 2016, 8:11 AM, PDT)
- The Magnificent Seven movie review: a dusty, dry husk of a movie (From FlickFilosopher. 24 September 2016, 7:29 AM, PDT)