It's fairly obvious to the world that things have gotten strange in the life of Justin Bieber. Between the fight with his neighbor, his European exploits and even the German monkey situation, the Canadian pop singer has gone through some, let's say, growing pains in 2013.
Perhaps that's why there are some puzzling new details about his February hosting turn on "Saturday Night Live."
While being interviewed on "The Howard Stern Show" May 22, "SNL" star Bill Hader had some interesting things to say about Bieber's time in Studio 8H. According to Hader, "Justin Bieber showed up with like 20 guys. And every time, backstage is a very small constructed place, he had a guy holding a slice of pizza, a guy holding a Diet Coke. You were trying to fight around all these people to get dressed." Really, Justin? One person to hold your Diet Coke and someone else to hold a slice of pizza? »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Diane Keaton Is Basically Your Drunk, Fun Aunt While Blushing and Trying to Kiss Justin Bieber (From Popsugar. 25 November 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Zayn Malik, Gigi Hadid ... Rebound Date (From TMZ. 25 November 2015, 5:50 AM, PST)
- Best of Late Night TV: Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans Talk 'Civil War,' Gina Rodriguez Punches James Corden (From Moviefone. 25 November 2015, 4:12 AM, PST)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Thanksgiving TV episodes: Let's give thanks for Top 10 of all time' (From Gold Derby. 25 November 2015, 7:57 AM, PST)
- Watch Adele, Fallon, Roots Sing 'Hello' With Classroom Instruments (From Rolling Stone. 25 November 2015, 6:13 AM, PST)
- Win Inside Amy Shumer Season 3 on DVD (3 Winners) (From TheHDRoom. 24 November 2015, 7:40 PM, PST)
- *Nsync Gracefully React to Adele's 25 Finally Breaking Their Album Sales Record (From Popsugar. 25 November 2015, 10:40 AM, PST)
- Who Is the Cutest Couple of 2015? (From Popsugar. 25 November 2015, 5:30 AM, PST)
- 2016 Sundance Film Festival Predictions: Andrew Neel’s Goat (From ioncinema. 24 November 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)