It's fairly obvious to the world that things have gotten strange in the life of Justin Bieber. Between the fight with his neighbor, his European exploits and even the German monkey situation, the Canadian pop singer has gone through some, let's say, growing pains in 2013.
Perhaps that's why there are some puzzling new details about his February hosting turn on "Saturday Night Live."
While being interviewed on "The Howard Stern Show" May 22, "SNL" star Bill Hader had some interesting things to say about Bieber's time in Studio 8H. According to Hader, "Justin Bieber showed up with like 20 guys. And every time, backstage is a very small constructed place, he had a guy holding a slice of pizza, a guy holding a Diet Coke. You were trying to fight around all these people to get dressed." Really, Justin? One person to hold your Diet Coke and someone else to hold a slice of pizza? »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Ryan Gosling’s Feelings On Fatherhood, A Glee Star’s Boyfriend Is Found Dead + More Of Today’s First Dibs (From VH1.com. 11 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Dr. Dre -- I'm Losing Billions to Fake Beats from China (From TMZ. 10 July 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Beyoncé Donates $7 Million to Help the Homeless (From Popsugar. 10 July 2014, 8:57 AM, PDT)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Dana Carvey Performs 'Choppin' Broccoli' with Full Orchestra (From Hitfix. 11 July 2014, 9:18 AM, PDT)
- Fallon Helps Dana Carvey Re-create Classic Saturday Night Live Bit With Orchestra (From Vulture. 11 July 2014, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Dana Carvey Brings the '80s and '90s Back With Impressions and ‘SNL’ Bits on ‘Tonight Show’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 11 July 2014, 5:47 AM, PDT)
- Baby Justin Timberlake Playing the Banjo Couldn't Be Cuter (From Popsugar. 11 July 2014, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- Justin Timberlake Humorously Responds to Female Fan Who Threw Her Panties at Him in Concert (From E! Online. 11 July 2014, 8:17 AM, PDT)
- Justin Timberlake Posts Adorable Throwback Picture, Playing Mini Banjo as a Toddler (From Us Weekly. 10 July 2014, 10:50 PM, PDT)