Birthday shoutouts go to Novak Djokovic (above), who is 26, and Naomi Campbell is 43. Emma Roberts will join her boyfriend Evan Peters on Season Three of American Horror Story. What Would Harvey Milk Think If He Were Alive Today? by Dustin Lance Black. A straight man dances at The Abbey. San Francisco Giant player Jeffrey Affeldt renounces his homophobia.
Good News! Gay men can now donate blood in Canada! But there’s a catch.
On the eve of the Bsa voting on gay scouts and troop leaders, James Dale talks about his landmark lawsuit that went all the way to the Supreme Court, and the long journey to this point.
Ellen‘s mini Friends reunion.
Wolf Blitzer is an idiot.
Kickstarting South Of The Ohio, “A new photo documentary exploring contemporary queer culture in the American South.”
Here’s the newest trailer for Man Of Steel, with extra focus on Zod. »
Similar News ItemsMan of Steel (2013)
- Junkie Xl to score Deadpool (From Flickeringmyth. 4 October 2015, 4:58 AM, PDT)
- Jane Fonda Ponders Art’s Impact on Youth at Santa Barbara Fete (From Variety - Film News. 3 October 2015, 11:45 PM, PDT)
- Fox Taps Sirena Liu for Top China Post (From Variety - Film News. 2 October 2015, 3:59 PM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- American Horror Story: Get a Sneak Peek at Hotel's First 3 Episodes! (From BuzzSugar. 3 October 2015, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- American Horror Story: Hotel's Character Pictures Are Devastatingly Gorgeous (From BuzzSugar. 3 October 2015, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga Goes Disco (From Access Hollywood. 2 October 2015, 10:35 AM, PDT)
"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- Serial Podcast to Become TV Series (From TVLine.com. 30 September 2015, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Chalke Joins The Cast Of Garry Marshall’s Mother’s Day (From We Got This Covered. 28 September 2015, 2:25 PM, PDT)
- 'Agent Maria Hill' Revealed (From SneakPeek. 25 September 2015, 8:17 AM, PDT)