HBO have released a teaser trailer for the upcoming Clear History, a film starring and co-written by Larry David and directed by Greg Mottola (Superbad). In it, the usually balding and clean-shaven creator of Curb Your Enthusiasm is given a full head of flowing locks and a giant beard, driving an open-topped sports car and singing along to some classic rock.
Entertainment Weekly revealed that the film will also star Jon Hamm, Bill Hader, Kate Hudson, Eva Mendes, Danny McBride, and Michael Keaton, and will stick to Larry David’s signature style of improvised dialogue over a structured story. Most excitingly of all, J.B. Smoove will also be joining the cast – his chemistry on Curb Your Enthusiasm was electric, and he can always be depended-upon to make a good scene great.
- Rob Batchelor
Similar News ItemsJon Hamm
- Jon Hamm Is in Talks to Star in the Adaptation of Marjorie Prime (From BuzzSugar. 28 August 2015, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- Jon Hamm Considers Looking To The Future With Marjorie Prime (From We Got This Covered. 28 August 2015, 10:13 AM, PDT)
- Jon Hamm may join cast of sci-fi drama Marjorie Prime (From JoBlo. 28 August 2015, 9:48 AM, PDT)
Kate Hudson (I)
- 'Richard Pryor' Biopic Begins Shooting in Spring 2016 (From MovieWeb. 28 August 2015, 6:41 PM, PDT)
- Lee Daniels' Richard Pryor Biopic Is Officially Ready to Go (Mike Epps, Eddie Murphy, Oprah Winfrey, Kate Hudson) (From ShadowAndAct. 28 August 2015, 5:38 PM, PDT)
- Richard Pryor Pic Set; Oprah Winfrey To Play His Brothel-Owner Grandma, Eddie Murphy “Uncle” Buck, Mike Epps And Kate Hudson As Pryor And Wife Jennifer (From Deadline. 28 August 2015, 5:15 PM, PDT)
- The Weird Reason Pierce Brosnan Turned Down Tim Burton's Batman (From Cinema Blend. 27 August 2015, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- Pierce Brosnan Turned Down The Chance To Play Batman For Tim Burton (From We Got This Covered. 26 August 2015, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- Fall Festival Season Promises Eclectic Entertainment (From Variety - Film News. 26 August 2015, 10:35 AM, PDT)