HBO have released a teaser trailer for the upcoming Clear History, a film starring and co-written by Larry David and directed by Greg Mottola (Superbad). In it, the usually balding and clean-shaven creator of Curb Your Enthusiasm is given a full head of flowing locks and a giant beard, driving an open-topped sports car and singing along to some classic rock.
Entertainment Weekly revealed that the film will also star Jon Hamm, Bill Hader, Kate Hudson, Eva Mendes, Danny McBride, and Michael Keaton, and will stick to Larry David’s signature style of improvised dialogue over a structured story. Most excitingly of all, J.B. Smoove will also be joining the cast – his chemistry on Curb Your Enthusiasm was electric, and he can always be depended-upon to make a good scene great.
- Rob Batchelor
Similar News ItemsJon Hamm
- Weekend Movies and TV: 'Into the Woods,' 'Black Mirror,' & More (Video) (From Moviefone. 24 December 2014, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Craig Ferguson Signs Off ‘Late Late Show’ with Jay Leno, Homage to Classic TV Finales (From Variety - TV News. 19 December 2014, 10:57 PM, PST)
- Inside Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale's People Magazine Awards Date Night (From PEOPLE.com. 19 December 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)
Kate Hudson (I)
- Rush Limbaugh -- Idris Elba Should Not Be Bond ... Hue Is Wrong! (From TMZ. 24 December 2014, 2:19 PM, PST)
- Rush Limbaugh says “African-English” actor Idris Elba can’t be James Bond (From Hitfix. 24 December 2014, 10:49 AM, PST)
- Hottest Celebrity Hookups of 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 December 2014, 4:12 PM, PST)
- The 11 Most Unbelievable Things Celebs Said in 2014, Ranked (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 December 2014, 6:26 PM, PST)
- Surprise! 6 Baby Announcements We Didn't See Coming (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 December 2014, 4:50 PM, PST)
- Who Is Your Favorite New Celebrity Mom of 2014? (From Popsugar. 19 December 2014, 3:14 PM, PST)