Because we aren't in Cannes, we're gazing at the gowns and only dreaming of the films -- I personally don't like to read too many reviews months before seeing the pictures -- for this edition, which was actually recorded a couple nights ago, I have Jose with me. He's been tracking Nicole Kidman's every move but he's stepping away from the Australian Icon (okay, being dragged away. He really dug his heels in) and joining me to talk other beauties...
Nathaniel: Hey, Jose. Welcome back to Red Carpet Convos and thanks for taking up the Kidman-Watch. She was absentia today in Cannes (at least to the paparazzi) so it's going to take 11 women to replace her.
Jose: No one replaces Nic *sobs*
Nathaniel: Eleven beauties, Jose. Let's start with the ladies who came out for The Great Gatsby but weren't in it.
Bai Ling, Juli, Rooney, Fan Bingbing, and »
- NATHANIEL R
Similar News ItemsNicole Kidman
- Film Review: Colin Firth, Nicole Kidman On Track in ‘The Railway Man’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 18 April 2014, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- The Railway Man Review (From We Got This Covered. 18 April 2014, 12:42 PM, PDT)
- The 2014 Cannes Film Festival announces its selection of films (From SoundOnSight. 18 April 2014, 6:37 AM, PDT)
- Top 9 Sinister Chefs Serve Up the Scares! (From Dread Central. 1 February 2014, 3:10 PM, PST)
- Indie Spotlight (From DailyDead. 19 January 2014, 12:14 PM, PST)
- 47 Ronin Review (From The Hollywood News. 1 January 2014, 12:59 PM, PST)
- Fast & Furious 6, Hangover 3 to Team Up for Hot Memorial Day Box Office (From E! Online. 22 May 2013, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- Pauly D Unveils Great Gatsby-Inspired Hairstyle—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 22 May 2013, 9:39 AM, PDT)
- Superman, Zod And Jor-El Pose In New Man Of Steel Character Posters (From Cinema Blend. 20 May 2013, 9:46 PM, PDT)