Los Angeles, May 18: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow chose to eat healthier food after her late father was diagnosed with cancer 15 years ago.
"I began to consider the effects of food when my father was diagnosed with throat cancer in 1998. I started to research anti-cancer diets in hopes that he would try to hit it from all angles," usmagazine.com quoted her as saying.
"Good whole foods are the way we have eaten for generations. It's amazing how good you feel when you just cut out the processed stuff," she added.
Bruce Paltrow, who was suffering from cancer and pneumonia, died in October 2002. He was 58.
- Machan Kumar
Similar News ItemsGwyneth Paltrow
- 'Modern Family' Creator Steve Levitan -- Blistering Email to Ex ... Dear Krista Schmuck (From TMZ. 21 September 2016, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Being A Trailblazer: ‘It’s Threatening To Men To Have Women Who Are Capable’ (From ET Canada. 20 September 2016, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- Katy Perry, Channing Tatum & More Stars Flock To Beyonce’s Concert At Dodger Stadium (From ET Canada. 15 September 2016, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- Sagan Lewis, ‘St. Elsewhere’ Actress, Dies at 63 (From Variety - TV News. 9 August 2016, 3:38 PM, PDT)
- Sagan Lewis, ‘St Elsewhere’ Star, Dies at 63 After Cancer Battle (From The Wrap. 9 August 2016, 1:48 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Says Chris Martin's Music Helped Her Cope With Her Dad's Death (From E! Online. 15 April 2016, 10:36 AM, PDT)