Denzel Washington stars as Robert McCall, a former intelligence officer who now lives a solitary existence while holding down a job at Home Depot. He is forced to spring back into action when an act of kindness towards a teenage prostitute (Chloe Moretz) lands him in hot water with the Russian mafia. Marton Csokas will play a deadly fixer for the Russian mob.
Antoine Fuqua is directing from a screenplay by Richard Wenk (The Expendables 2), which is based on the CBS TV series The Equalizer starring Edward Woodward that ran from 1985 to 1989. Production is scheduled to begin this summer in Boston.
Similar News ItemsDenzel Washington
- The 25 Best Female Movie Performances of the 21st Century (From Indiewire. 22 September 2017, 9:26 AM, PDT)
- Julia Roberts To Be Honored At amfAR Gala Los Angeles (From Look to the Stars. 21 September 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Princess Grace Foundation-usa To Present James Cameron With Prince Rainier III Award (From Look to the Stars. 21 September 2017, 9:30 AM, PDT)
Chloë Grace Moretz
- Brooklyn Beckham Shares Sweet Instagram About Rekindled Love Chloe Grace Moretz: ‘Thinking of This One’ (From PEOPLE.com. 20 September 2017, 8:43 PM, PDT)
- Review: I Love You, Daddy (Tiff) (From JoBlo. 20 September 2017, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- Are Brooklyn Beckham and Chloë Grace Moretz Back On? See His Adorable Message Raising Eyebrows (From E! Online. 19 September 2017, 6:15 AM, PDT)
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)
- Details on ‘Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets’ In-home Release (From Age of the Nerd. 16 September 2017, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- Sarmad Masud’s ‘My Pure Land’ to Represent Britain in Foreign-Language Oscar Race (From Variety - Film News. 14 September 2017, 3:41 AM, PDT)
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Orbit Homes Nov. 7 (From Comicmix. 13 September 2017, 2:06 PM, PDT)